Anyone Have This Album?

^I could only find a single broken link for that Valet album.
Cheers for looking. I can find fuck loads of links to the new one, but their first is nowhere it seems.

Any Denison Witmer ATM.
Check pm man.

Hypocrisy - The Arrival Limited CD/DVD edition
If your after the album that's easy. As for the dvd I can't seem to find it. I'll link you to the album if you like. But I'm assuming your after the dvd.

More...

Golden Death Music- Ephemera Blues??
Chris Opperman- Klavierstucke??
Robert Scott Thompson- Forgotten Places??
Keyworth - Made of Light??
Kourva's- Shipwrecks and Russian Roulette??

plz tchocky1! I think seanindarkness will be able to help me with golden as iirc it was him who I saw listening to it reminding me I want it. I think I saw someone listening to keyworth, not sure. Either way any help with locating these would be greatly appreciated.

Fennesz- Hotel Paral.lel??
Fennesz- Plus Forty Seven Degrees 56' 37" Minus Sixteen Degrees 51' 08"??< pretty sure I can't find this given it's ridiculous album title. Though it's meant to belt, so if you can find it that would be great.
Ludicral- Hollow Psalms??

Fennesz- Hotel Paral.lel??
Fennesz- Plus Forty Seven Degrees 56' 37" Minus Sixteen Degrees 51' 08"??< pretty sure I can't find this given it's ridiculous album title. Though it's meant to belt, so if you can find it that would be great.
Ludicral- Hollow Psalms??

I found a decent torrent for Hotel Paral.lel. Check PM's.

More...

Golden Death Music- Ephemera Blues??
Chris Opperman- Klavierstucke??
Robert Scott Thompson- Forgotten Places??
Keyworth - Made of Light??
Kourva's- Shipwrecks and Russian Roulette??

plz tchocky1! I think seanindarkness will be able to help me with golden as iirc it was him who I saw listening to it reminding me I want it. I think I saw someone listening to keyworth, not sure. Either way any help with locating these would be greatly appreciated.

both awesome albums that I can help you attain...when I'm not incredibly dizzy :S