Anyone Have This Album?

lol I have some more...

Farflung- Belief Module??
Firebird- No.3??
Wino- Wino??
White Hills- Heads on Fire??
Dyse- Dyse??
The Outskirts Of Infinity- Incident at Pilatus??

^I have it, but it would be faster just getting it out of the torrent on Isohunt. Just checked it, 14 seeders. Good album, shame it was their last quite a good band; their first two albums specifically are fantastic. But they are all pretty good.

Darksphere Empire - Darksphere please.
That's a guys band who posts as Steedus on DD and something else here. Not a very known band, so it won't be on the net. Just checked his myspace, the LP is $5 which is pretty decent. I remember looking at his tunes there a while back, pretty good. Very good influences.

Agalloch - The White EP
Check pm man.

^Sorry, found nothing, same goes for the other stuff on the previous page as well as Emma Nordenstam there. Shit, you're into some ridiculously difficult stuff to find.

^lol yeah, I've dug so deep in some genres it's almost impossible to dig much further. Feels satisfying in a way I can't find stuff as it shows I've dug fairly deep. Was asking because I only need 6 more albums and I'll hit 4k of albums. I'm sure something will come up to bring up the total lol. Cheers for searching though mate. Let me know if your after anything.

That's a guys band who posts as Steedus on DD and something else here. Not a very known band, so it won't be on the net. Just checked his myspace, the LP is $5 which is pretty decent. I remember looking at his tunes there a while back, pretty good. Very good influences.

Oh right, I just stumbled upon them on lastfm, didn't realise he was on dd. Sounded pretty good to me, thought it was worth a shot. I'll probably end up buying the LP.

I've just looked in my library, and I don't have SW - Tilt anymore :( I can't find it anywhere, can anyone help please?

^Check your PMs, woodsmoke.

EDIT: Shit Trent! You beat me by a minute! Arrgh! Ah well, woodsmoke'll have a bit of a selection to choose from then.