Anyone Have This Album?

^I couldn't find anything for Elope or Ostara, I found a torrent for Web but it looks like it's not going to download (1 seeders to 4 leechers), as for Forseti I found a few dead links but I think I found one on some Russian page that for some reason won't let me sign up to for them to reveal the link. As for Rapture I actually have that so I'm uploading right now. I'll PM you the translated page for the Forseti album, see if you have better luck signing up to it.

I can't seem to find the bootleg of Maudlin Of The Well's performance at Progwest in 2002. If anyone would can to take a look for me? Cheers.

^He's saying it's Ultimate metals version of the D1no Dance music trading post. It is similar, it's just all the links are in pm to keep within this forum's guidelines. I had to spell the i in dino with a 1 because the words are blocked.

When a whole lot of the users here got sick of UM they created another forum. First opeth forum.net, then Erks now it's called d1nodance.net. It's just another forum which has a fair few of the older users. It has an Opeth section, but it also has other sections film, photography, music etc. I don't post there. It seems like a decent forum, just cbf posting. I do lurk every now and then to check out their Music Trading Post (mtp) to see if there is anything of interest. What keeps me going back to lurk is that a fair few people on there have quite good tastes in music. So you often find something worth grabbing. There are a few users who post on both there and here. If I could be fucked posting anywhere else I would there. As I only really post here, the age (oz newspaper) and imdb. But I only really regularly post here. So yah, bit of history for you. While I am posting here, Tchocky my man having trouble locating Quasi- R&B Transmogrification?

Edit also looking for...

Jack Bruce- Somethin' Els??
Michael Stearns- M'Ocean, Morning Jewel, Singing Stones, The Storm?? I have a bit of his stuff and really like it, but these 4 I have had trouble finding for a while.

^Took a look for that Quasi album, the only thing I found was a torrent with 0 seeders and 0 leechers over at the Pirate Bay.

^Yeah I saw that one, sucks when you find what you what and no one has it. Such a tease. You would like those Michael Stearns albums as well, it's along the lines of the ambient I linked you too. His album "Encounter" is really good new age/ambient in the veins of Steve Roach and Klaus Schulze for example. Those ones I'm looking for are his later ones which appear to be pretty well hidden if they even are on the net.