Anyone hear them do "Would" by AIC yet?

They better release it for christ sakes, i've been quite curious to hear how this came out, would they have even mentioned it in the first place if they didnt intend on people hearing it? My guess is it'll be on the special edition.

By the way, can someone explain to me the point of having a regular edition and a special edition come out at the same time. Wouldn't it make sense to just put one good copy out with features and everything else on it. What the fuck is the point in doing this, i really don't get it. Cause now you get fans that have to choose between shit, "do i want this official 'original' copy" ... " do i want these extra features", do i want 5.1, 10.2, 1.7...you get the idea. I don't know, this just always pisses me off with music.

By the way, can someone explain to me the point of having a regular edition and a special edition come out at the same time. Wouldn't it make sense to just put one good copy out with features and everything else on it. What the fuck is the point in doing this, i really don't get it. Cause now you get fans that have to choose between shit, "do i want this official 'original' copy" ... " do i want these extra features", do i want 5.1, 10.2, 1.7...you get the idea. I don't know, this just always pisses me off with music.

Wtf...not something to be complaining about iyam.

Regular editions cost less than special editions and that alone warrants their separate packages. If it really means that much to a person to own the "official original" copy, then he/she will buy that. Some people want just the music and it would be inconvenient to have to pay extra for special features you don't want. If they were released at different times that would piss me off, but since they're being released at the same time, no complaining from me.