Anyone In WI?

irratebass

Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Visit site
I will be in WI the week of Sept 3-10th for a dog nationals event in Manitowac and i am really not into this, just going because of my girlfriend, anyway I was looking for some upcoming shows, or any cool local bands to check out or cool bars? ANYTHING besides dogs HA......please reply or send me a pm....thanks.

Soulfly/Ill Nino/Crisis will be in Milwaukee September 3.
The Melvins will be there on September 8.

Right now, that is pretty much it for that time period. You might get some more shows announced in the next month or so. Check The Rave for updates. That will be the most likely place to see any national shows.

Does she have a dog she will be showing? I go to dog shows, but I can take it for a day, that's it. I can't imagine going to a whole week of them without competing.

Scott

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Packer fan.

She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Packer fans too.

Not knowing what a Packer fan is, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air. There is, however, one exception. A little boy named Johnny has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asks him why he has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Packer fan" he retorts.

"Then," asks the teacher, "What are you?"

"I'm a proud BEARS fan!" boasts the little boy.

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Johnny why he is a BEARS fan.

Well, my Dad and Mom are BEARS fans, so I'm a BEARS fan too, he responds.

The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your Mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Johnny smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Packer's fan."