Anyone interested in doing another COBOT "album"?

So it's new year's eve then? Might contribute and write something with my brother, since he's been bugging me forever to record something together. Kinda don't want to, since he's gone into Petrucci-like-freak modus and is way better than me nowadays :lol:

I really wanna record more than one song but finding the time is a bitch. So can anyone help me with VST drums and keys if I send them the MIDI files as I can't seem to find my "legal" copy of EZ Drummer and fruity loops durps.

Arcane I'd like you to possibly collaborate on the song I'm making if you can as I have most of it down but am not the best at tabbing drums and keys so if you could help that would be cool as your really good with Guitar Pro- the drums tend to sound too repetitive so far. We could do a back and forth solo thing as it's sounding more like a Sinergy song than a COB one atm (Even though your going to kick my ass haha). Would be good to get a different perspective as I don't usually write metal and i'm kind of stuck on what to do next.

how i do if i want to contribute i have some song recorded and some riff tabbed !! so let me know :kickass:

Finish it as far as you can, then ask for help in whatever you need. If you can get the whole song done, that's great. Then just wait until we all are ready.

In the past we used to PM our MP3s to the person responsible for uploading the final album, not post them publicly before the "release". Was nice to hear everyone's songs all at the same time for the first time.

In the past we used to PM our MP3s to the person responsible for uploading the final album, not post them publicly before the "release". Was nice to hear everyone's songs all at the same time for the first time.

I can organise it all if you want- December 31 is gonna be a problem though if we do it that way (maybe).

I really should work out exactly who's serious about doing it and update the first post then with the username/ temp song name/ and what parts people need help with (instrument help/ VSTs/ etc)

I can organise it all if you want- December 31 is gonna be a problem though if we do it that way (maybe).

I really should work out exactly who's serious about doing it and update the first post then with the username/ temp song name/ and what parts people need help with (instrument help/ VSTs/ etc)

I have a song mostly ready. Some tweaking required at some point plus another solo, but I'll have it finished for the deadline as long as it's not tomorrow. Probably need help from someone with the solo (Arcane kind of agreed to this already so I'll send a GP file to him when I finally bother getting said GP file done :D).

So, yeah. Add me to the list of contributors.

I don't think I'll be able to do Dec 31st, I 'm still sorting a few bits from the weekend and not really in a position to be doing this although I'd like to. I'll send a really old song for the sake of the album though if I can't do it in time.