anyone into real metal should check this out

well played is no criterion if it simply doesn't stir me. It's not bad but dispensable. But as I see that the reactions to it on this board are so enthusiastic, maybe I'm wrong...guess you should just advertise yourself elsewhere - no bad feelings, though!

well, it's not to say I abhorred it or something. It's just music competently played and recorded, but nothing I'd personally put on again all eager to hear it a second time. A lot of people will dig this, for sure, but not me. You want some feedback obviously when you post something here, and, well, that's what you got (at least from me). Keep on the good work, though, it's better anyway than all of that retro-thrash-rehashing now (and Testament/Anthrax unnecessarily reforming in original line-ups)...

I'm reviewing quite a lot of stuff for a German webzine and also for LotFP (see the forum on UM, too), so I am used to that. One should try to be objective and fair to the bands, while nevertheless making a point wether you like something or not.