anyone into real metal should check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, theres nothing wrong with trying to get your bands name out there, take it easy.

However, prepare for this thread to get locked, as we have an official whore yourself out thread. Might wanna put the songs in Mp3 format, WMA sucks, and not everyone has Windows OS's.
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169965

Listening to Why - Singer kinda sucks at least in the beginning whoevers doing the verses, but good riffage, and nice chugga chugga double bass

metalizer said:
yeah there were a couple of forums where i did not post because they sucked,but what is the harm in giving metal fans great metal music for free ?

How long does it take to post in multiple forums and how many did you do? I'm just curious.

I really cant see the problem in threads like this, we have had almost 1000 hits at our website since yesterday.People have responded very positive why should you close down something that people whant to hear. We are sharing our music with all the users on ultimate metal almost none have heard our stuff before you guys.

metalizer said:
I really cant see the problem in threads like this, we have had almost 1000 hits at our website since yesterday.People have responded very positive why should you close down something that people whant to hear.
The reason is that this is the Symphony X forum for Symphony X discussion. I really dislike being anal about forum rules, but then I dislike reading 50 "check out my band" threads even more and tend to ignore them on principle.
There's a band/project promotion thread (which incidentally I do read), and the rules are that you have to post there if you want to promote your band/project, regardless of how great you think you are or hits you received since yesterday.

Humbug

I know the rules but give us a fucking chance its difficult for unsigned bands to promote themselves without doing stuff like this.I did post under the promotion thread and only a few people have checked it out,thats nothing compared to 1000 hits.Rules may be rules but come on this is metal do i really have to quote Breaking the law?The bottomline without promotion like this the only ones that would hear our music would be record labels and our freinds,we are giving you guys a chance to hear our demo before the real album it might not be Symphony x but give us a chance btw we are big Symphony x fans.

metalizer said:
I know the rules but give us a fucking chance its difficult for unsigned bands to promote themselves without doing stuff like this.I did post under the promotion thread and only a few people have checked it out,thats nothing compared to 1000 hits.Rules may be rules but come on this is metal do i really have to quote Breaking the law?The bottomline without promotion like this the only ones that would hear our music would be record labels and our freinds,we are giving you guys a chance to hear our demo before the real album it might not be Symphony x but give us a chance btw we are big Symphony x fans.

I made a thread about this below called "band's demos" check it out.

Right on that's what it's all about this is fuckig metal not commercial crap some people just don't get the whole underground network because they are wannerbees that never touched an instrument, it,s ok to not play an instrument but how will you get to hear new bands if you don't give them a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.