anyone into real metal should check this out

metalizer said:
If you think we made a mistake by calling the song mutual instead of mutually then you are the one who made a mistake, because you can use both.

Mutual assured destruction is not actually correct..

Mutual = Between 2/more folk and if it's before "what is mutual" then one would say "Mutually assured" or in the other format "The assured destruction was mutual".

-Gavin- said:
Mutual assured destruction is not actually correct..

Mutual = Between 2/more folk and if it's before "what is mutual" then one would say "Mutually assured" or in the other format "The assured destruction was mutual".
Hallo Gavin it's been a while! try to make a search fo mutual assured destruction in google

Uhhm, thanks for sharing that Heavenscent! Uhhm, I have breasts!!:p

Metalizer: Cool tunes! :)

metalizer said:
If you think we made a mistake by calling the song mutual instead of mutually then you are the one who made a mistake, because you can use both.

hahah no i just get a kick out of that name ahahha sounds like something out of spinal tap or something

I think you'll be happy when you hear the new songs we are working on, they are alot more brutal, it's not like we are changing our style we just decided to make a couple of fast in your face songs.