anyone into real metal should check this out

Had a listen to snippets of these tracks at the weekend – snippets as that is all I could take. The vocals are poor being little more than someone grunting along to the white noise that passed as ‘music’. Perhaps I should have done a Heavycelli and listed to this on my motorbike. At least the engine noise would have drowned out the racket! There’s nothing new with this racket. I’ve seen a few bands these last 12 months and the support has always included some ‘metal’ along these lines but it never progresses to anything more than a support slot. Even the title of the album is not new but I don’t suppose you will remember Gillan’s Mutually Assured Destruction.

It ain’t to my taste and as the adverts suggest, perhaps like Carlsberg lager, your music will be something else that the Danes hate to see leave Denmark!

Sir Ade said:
"It ain’t to my taste and as the adverts suggest, perhaps like Carlsberg lager, your music will be something else that the Danes hate to see leave Denmark!"

Hey, Sir Ade - have you done this reviewing business before? That's a nice catch!!

sir Ade you don't sound like the fairest reviewer to this type of metal,and to say that this type of music only gets support gigs, that shows just how little you know about this type of music, have you ever heard of Machine head,Fear factory ,Slayer,Testament or more extreme bands like cannibal corpse etc. all these bands headline to huge crowds, and are selling alot of records, and being in the charts is not what we are about,i don't have a problem with you not liking the music,it just seems stupid that you review a style of music that you hate and obiously don,t know much about and to compaere it to the sound of a motorcycle come on .If you don't like it don't listen to it,and please don't tell me that i don't want to hear peoples opinions if they are negative because that's not the issue here.

I'm going to get in here again.

What attracted me to listen to the music on offer was that it was advertised as " real metal".

Having listned to it with an open mind, it sounds just like the junk Uncle Ade goes on about above.

Metaliser simply uses the site as free adverts for his stuff and whinges when people dont like it. Pope Ade there, has listned with an open mind and he gets slated.

I agree Nightwar, Lord Ade's review is very pithy, but I'm not that good and can only say,

"Fuck of Metaliser you twat."

Gregger said:
I'm going to get in here again.

What attracted me to listen to the music on offer was that it was advertised as " real metal".

Having listned to it with an open mind, it sounds just like the junk Uncle Ade goes on about above.

Metaliser simply uses the site as free adverts for his stuff and whinges when people dont like it. Pope Ade there, has listned with an open mind and he gets slated.

I agree Nightwar, Lord Ade's review is very pithy, but I'm not that good and can only say,

"Fuck of Metaliser you twat."

:devil: LMFAO ! :devil:

I am getting real tired of defending myself and my music to people who are obious not very intelligent,and obious don't know much about metal music, please stop before you make yourself look more stupid than you allready do.I could go on about your ignorence but i don't see any point in doing that since you do a great job yourselves. Saxon would laugh their butts of if they saw how stupid you guys are

Hey Metaliser

IQ 0F 164
2 degress, 2 post grad diplomas
Earn more money than you
Play better music than you - Inner Sanctum-Europa

Sir Ade, more like, Luco -fucking - zade!

Metalizer -

Please Note:

Most members are not critisizing you for your work, OK?

Personally, I was having a good laugh at the ignorance of certain people. I do know that Valanx was having a laugh at precisely the same thing. I'm sure that many other forum members would decree the same statement!

In the words of Biff - 'Don't let the bastards grind you down'!

I'm pretty sure that this abuse is all part of becoming a full-time musician/band! It is kind of a qualifying phase, you know?
Don't worry about defending yourself - your music will do the defending in the long-term!

Gregger said:
Hey Metaliser

IQ 0F 164
Earn more money than you

Sir Ade, more like, Luco -fucking - zade!

....and a mental age of 10! Grow up!

Metaliser – you keep rising to the bait like a greedy fish. I don’t hate your music it just ain’t to my liking but if it’s what you want to play then get on with it. What does piss me off is your attitude. In your business and in life generally you’re gonna have to take criticism whether its analytical or just plain abusive. So just get on with it – what were you expecting by posting this thread? – everyone to rush forward showering you with kisses and flowers as the saviour of world music?

As for the bands you mention, I’ve heard of Slayer but the rest? But that reflects my old age and musical tastes. Then again you ain’t heard of Europa. The band was heavily criticised not due to its music because Inner Sanctum was pretty awesome although merican meses was better. Rumour was put about that the name was taken from an SS panzer regiment and the band was accused of being nazi’s which was unjustified and lacked credence. This band was around some bloody hell! 20+ years ago and did a few gigs including some with Pile Driver if you can remember them? As for web sites, I can’t find one but then this sought of technology wasn’t around then.

Sir Lucofuckingzade – hope that appeases you Greggar!

(I’m living in the past let the music last!)

Gregger said:
Hey Metaliser

IQ 0F 164
Earn more money than you

You have all that and yet you still write, spell and act like a five year old?!! I might as well go back to school and see what pile of s**t I can come away with!

metalizer said:
..Saxon would laugh their butts of if they saw how stupid you guys are

Hey! Just a fucking minute!!!

Come on now! I think that statement is out of fucking order big time there fella!

Ok.... so a few of the guys here have rubbed you up the wrong way...Why take it to heart so much? My band has been called just about every bad bastard thing you can think of!!! Learn to feed of the negative as well as the positive mate.

So what if its not intelligent constructive critique. These are peoples opinions and feelings towards what you have presented them with, and if YOU like them or not it isnt relevant at all, because you cannot change a thing by throwing insults back.

If somebody says my music is shite, then i ask myself
"why do THEY think its shite?" and what can i do about that.

Some say you can learn so much more from criticism than praise, take what has been said on board and learn from it....
...or... just have a laugh about it at the very least!!

I liked the design of your site, and the music was ok...I just could not seem to post here because i was always too busy laughing my ass off at this thread...So fucking what though eh? .....Do you see what im trying to say?

It doesnt really change what you have done and what your doing right? Roll with the punches, laugh at the flamers...You could actually learn alot more from this thread than you think!

You have all that and yet you still write, spell

Third time you 've pulled me up on my "spelling"

Teacher by any chance?

Its actually typing taht causes the problem

I got two Grade A "O" levels in English,. what did u get?

Gregger
why do you always have to prove yourself????? two grade 'A' s at 'O'levels,,, wow ....... why did you have to take your english O level twice?????

also i wanted to say that i am glad that someone took off your biggoted racist mid week joke out of the forum.......... it was in bad taste.... and the worst thing of all is that you found it funny, and seemed to expect all on this forum to find it funny as well..... please grow up and get a life................ jeeeeeeeeeeee wizzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
that joke was well out of order, and before you ask and lay down your so called immense and so called superior intelligence to us all in the forum i am not a black man, but i feel you have overstepped the mark and need help, as you obviously dont have any morals, and live in your own little bubble of a world...

two grade 'A' s at 'O'levels,,, wow ....... why did you have to take your english O level twice?????

Literature and language dimbo! Jealous eh?

Pisses me off that Paxoman pulls me up over spelling when it typing, an wholly irrelevant.

Odd racism isn't it. A guy post a joke about Liverpudlians being thick, some backs it up saying the whole of Wales is thick, and you all laugh. Thats not racist then ?

Gregger said:
Literature and language dimbo! Jealous eh?

Pisses me off that Paxoman pulls me up over spelling when it typing, an wholly irrelevant.

Odd racism isn't it. A guy post a joke about Liverpudlians being thick, some backs it up saying the whole of Wales is thick, and you all laugh. Thats not racist then ?

It has to be said Gregger periodically you do come on here and make a Plum of yourself. (Think this thread and the thread you started re. Lionheart being cr@p your opinion I hasten to add.)

Or are you trying to be controversial for controversial's sake???????

:confused: