anyone into real metal should check this out

Since when has metal ever been about doing something different from everbody else,it's not that i think that we unoriginal i'm just saying that most metal is about sticking to the rules,there are a few bands that have succes with being different like Meshuggah,Spastic ink and a couple of others,but we have never claimbed to be something totally special we just play metal the way we like it.

metalizer said:
Since when has metal ever been about doing something different from everbody else,it's not that i think that we unoriginal i'm just saying that most metal is about sticking to the rules,there are a few bands that have succes with being different like Meshuggah,Spastic ink and a couple of others,but we have never claimbed to be something totally special we just play metal the way we like it.

Chill the fuck out man, I'm saying your music lacked character. You can still sound like everyone else and have character that makes your band stand out.

Your band WILL not make it playing Generic shite (Not saying you guys are generic shite, i'm just saying, be original and you'll succeed).

Don't like what i have to say? lol, Dude, advice, take it or leave it.

I think you are the one with a bad attitude ,you are entiteled to your opinion i was just making a point that we never promised you to be something that was different compaered to anything else