anyone into real metal should check this out

yeah, when I saw one post for your band and thought cool, and checked you guys out and thought cool, then i saw threads for your band about 212,000 times around here. I found a thread about 1 minute before i opsted that post complimenting your band, in musician discussion, then i came in here.

well, there isn't anything that says he can't post it allover, so he will only take his stuff off if he wants to.

by the way his band ain't even that good.

I'm not out of control,what are you talking about?I'm just promoting my band,it's up to the moderators to decide if they wan't to delete my threads, there are only four threads on the Dragonlord forum i'm just giving people something to read and listen to, is that a crime?

In my opinion i'm not being disrespectful towards any bands, i have the biggest respect for all the bandforums where i decided to post my thread, these are all bands that have inspired me, in my writting, im just trying to give alittle back to the bands (and their fans)that have given me so much.
I'll only keep posting in my threads as long as people are giving me feedback or are asking questions (or until the next demo, and i promise you there will be another demo.
I would also like to conclude that it is difficult for unsigned bands to get peoples attention, maybe i overdid it alittle, but this have made more than 7000 people listen to my music, they may not like it, but at least they know who we are and have an opinion about Transparent.
Any band should feel free to promote themselves in my bands forum anytime, because i'm a supporter of the underground movement and i know how difficult it is for a new bands to promote themselves, alot of people don't understand how the music business works, you won't get any decent new bands in the future unless you start to help upcoming bands promote themselves. Bands like Transparent don't have a chance of getting a record deal unless we follow the trends dictated by the coporate record labels, you guys have to help bands like us get a record deal so we can get some new metal for real metal fans, don't misunderstand what i'm saying here, i'm not saying that we are the saviors of metal (allthough i think we are) i'm just saying that most record companies don't really know what real metal fans want, right now most of them are only focussing on selling formular bands to the young and sometimes naive teenagers.
I'm not trying to force anyone to like my band, i'm just asking for your opinions and hoping for alittle understanding. peace!

metalizer said:
I almost forgot to mention your spam on James murphy's forum not that i have a problem with that, but i seems like you have a problem with me promoting my band, and you are doing the excact same thing yourself.

Jesus, forget it. If this is turning into a slagging match i'll jsut go back to junior school.

Yeah i posted my bands stuff, but I do actually post on ultimatemetal, 99 percent more than i do about my own band, because ultiamte metal is a cool place, not just a band promoting place.

Your band is cool, I've nothing against you, I just like to think from the perspective of say, Eric Peterson's:

"Oh how's my Dragonlord forum going that I pay for? ......oh there's nothing but Metalizer talking about his band"

Why not even get a forum for Transparent on Ultimate metal??