anyone into Testament and Arch enemy should check this out

metalizer

www.transparent-metal.com
Mar 11, 2005
Denmark
www.transparent-metal.com
Hi my band Transparent have just launched a new webpage where you can
download 5 songs (2 fullength and 3 samples) all songs will be available in fullength versions within the next couple of months.let me hear what you think.btw it was a co-production between me the rest of the band and our two good freinds Casper Skafte (Smaxone) and Morten Sandager (mercenary) go to www.transparent-metal.com

Sounds totally badass on my laptop speakers!!! I will listen on better speakers later on. Excellent work all around! Vocals sounds a bit too loud, but I can still hear everything else, so it's not a huge problem.

Im happy to hear that you like my music let me hear what you think, when you have heard it on a proper pair of speakers/monitors. I also think the vocals are a bit to loud but you know that recording something with a whole band involved and co producers is one big compromise, so i had to give in to this.

So what equipment did you use for this production?

I want to know almost everything

Guitar:
Guitar brand and model.
Guitar string brand and gauge.
Guitar pickups make and model.
Plectrum make and gauge.
Brand of guitar cable.

Amps:
All Amp makes and models.
All Cab makes and models.
Cabinet Mic brand and model.

Pedals:
All pedal makes and models.

Drums:
All drum-kit component brands and models.
Drum Mics brands and models.

Vocals:
Mic Preamp make and model.
Vocal mic make and model.

Software:
What recording software?

Thank you :)

Wow thats alot of information Check out www. apole.dk thats the studio where we recorded, it's not a proffesionel studio yet,but we are very happy with the result. We used Logic and maudio delta 1010 and Beheringer truth monitors, for drums we used Brylles own drums go to www.mnemic.com and for guitars we used an Ibanez universe 777 and an Ibanezrg 7string, Signar used a Rectifier and i used the Johnson millinium 250 through Marshall 1960 cabbinets recorded with Shure sm57 (what else) and also a Rode k2.The bass was a Musicman recorded direct through an Avalon 737, and the vocals was recorded with a Neuman tlm 103 through the Avalon.If you have more questions feel free to ask :headbang:

Heeey all! thanx for taking the time to check out our music, and hope you like the songs and the vocals :) Stay posted, soon another song will be available for download,... Greets from The Replicator :headbang:

No we didn't use triggers on the recording,we acually had triggers at our disposel but we decided not to use them.I love triggers but we decided that it would be best to go for a natural drumsound ( not very Andy Sneapish)