Anyone staying at the Fairfield?

Most people of the people that posted in the Granada thread are staying there
loco.gif

Bear

Bear said:
Most people of the people that posted in the Granada thread are staying there
loco.gif

Bear

Thanx for that info. I didn't pay that close attention to exactly who posted.
With that being considered, is there anyone who 'is' staying at the Fairfield that would be willing to drink and to share a few experiences with someone who ...oh I don't know...is staying at he Fairfield.

Myself, my wife, and best buddy (Rakosh) are at the Fairfield this year...and are always willing to raise a glass with a fellow metalhead...

Hoping to make some new friends this year and meet some of the people that populate the forum...

Rock on!

I think the majority of people I know are at the Fairfield this year - shouldn't be too hard to find fellow metalheads to drink with :)

I'll be staying there with a couple of friends.

Alicia

I'm willing to throw back a few with some fellow PPer's(that's sounds funny), but I gotta warn ya, I only drink the hard stuff...nothing but Diet Coke for me. Counting the days...

i'll be at the fairfield, definitely looking forward to having some beers with fellow metalheads! on that note, is there a store nearby the hotel to get some beer at? i'm sure the bars (at the hotel, and venue) are expensive as hell...

Yeah there are a couple of liquor stores, a mini mart at a gas station and a safeway I think it was nearby. At least with in 10 blocks :tickled:

Bear

From the airport, you take MARTA to the Arts Center stop..get off & as you leave the station, go to your right..you'll be on one of the many Peachtree Streets. You'll see the Granada and the venue (in that order) on the other side of the street as you walk down the street (you're likely to see lots of longhaired folks in black shirts wandering around as well :lol: ). At the first street past the venue, turn left, & at the next intersection (Spring Street), turn right..the Fairfield will be across the street to the right of the intersection. The Fairfield's only a couple blocks from the venue.

Me, my wife, and four of our friends will all be at the Fairfield!! Three of us will hopefully be in the same mini-suite (on the patio) as last year--#225! Come around and say hi! I'm sure there will be adult beverage drinking going on each evening :Spin: --it will be great to meet new metalhead friends and try to remember some from last year!! 2 weeks to go!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

A note about the Marta stop: when you get off the train, only go up ONE level, not two - the middle level exits directly onto Peachtree, within sight of the Grenada, as Jax said. The top level, however, has an exit that faces a different direction, and you can't see the hotel or the venue around the station behind you. Because I'm a dork, I ended up on the top level, had no clue where the fuck I was, picked a direction to walk, and it was the WRONG direction.

This time I know better. *g*