The Fairfield Is Booked Omg Wtf!!11!!

How is the Residence Inn Midtown, anyone know? From what I can tell, it seems to be pretty close to the venue. I was hoping to stay at the Fairfield again, it was great last year. Oh well...

Most travel agencies on line book "blocks" of rooms, I found one single online source today that had a room for the 15th and checking out the 18th....for $854 per night....I shit you not....

As of this early evening there were still rooms at the Granada, Its not the same as the fairfield but what can you do :(
-manda

deathfalls said:
How is the Residence Inn Midtown, anyone know? From what I can tell, it seems to be pretty close to the venue. I was hoping to stay at the Fairfield again, it was great last year. Oh well...
We stayed at the Residence Inn two years ago and had a great room, reasonable price and short walk to the venue. All rooms have kitchen facilities too. Not quite the party atmosphere of the Fairfield last year, but it's looking like that's not happeing this year anyway.

We'll be staying at the Granada, like last year. Can't beat the location so close to Earthlink and the suites are great with full facilities and all, but not cheap. Lotta band members stayed there last year and we had fun having breakfast with them and bumping into each other in the elevator, hall etc.

powermetal2000 said:
I booked my room at the Granada this morning. What was weird was that a room with 2 beds was $60 cheaper than a room with 1. This'll be my third year at the Granada.

Yeah, they were too busy to book me over the phone, so I scored a room online that turned out to be cheaper. Still, I will call and confirm my confirmation...... :Spin:

J-Dubya

It has been announced. September 16th and 17th. And...earlier today I was able to get a room at the fairfield no problem. They were booked when i tried online but calling up worked.

and sean, sign online sometime!

We tried calling Fairfield Direct this afternoon and it was booked solid.. I guess you're going to be one of the few PP attendees there.. lucky!

-manda

mandaX said:
As of this early evening there were still rooms at the Granada, Its not the same as the fairfield but what can you do :(
-manda
Looks like a lot of us Fairfield peeps are going to be at the Granda this year. :)

No, it won't be the same but I bet we'll have just as much fun, if not more!

Looks like no Granada for me this year! They are not booked solid and are not taking any more reservations. I am so pissed right now I can't see straight. I was actually considering just foregoing it this year (still sponsoring mind you). What a disaster! sighs The Granada is one of the top reasons I go to PP.

The_Q said:
Looks like no Granada for me this year! They are not booked solid and are not taking any more reservations. I am so pissed right now I can't see straight. I was actually considering just foregoing it this year (still sponsoring mind you). What a disaster! sighs The Granada is one of the top reasons I go to PP.
I went ahead and booked a room at the Residence Inn Midtown, as far as I can tell they still have rooms available...

kellsco said:
Looks like a lot of us Fairfield peeps are going to be at the Granda this year. :)

No, it won't be the same but I bet we'll have just as much fun, if not more!

Is this Pink Plastic Shotglass yours? :)
-manda

For you people that happen to get a room at the Fairfield. Doesn't that cosmotology convention sound like a great challenge LOL

I am at the Granada again
loco.gif

Bear