Anyone staying at the Fairfield?

I have a question about check-in. I know some hotels pre-approve a credit card at check-in and was wondering if the fairfield does. This may be a stupid question, but I really don't travel much.

HavocCry said:
I have a question about check-in. I know some hotels pre-approve a credit card at check-in and was wondering if the fairfield does. This may be a stupid question, but I really don't travel much.
They'll take a credit card from you and preapprove it, but normally won't charge it then. However, you should ask them if it will create a hold on your account -- especially important if it's a debit card. Hotels have been known to place an entire stay's cost on "hold," and it doesn't release until final checkout.

Kyle, yep, it's +1 or +2. As for sleep..... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You ARE kidding, right?

tattooedsean666 said:
I won't be at the fairfield as I was last year. I will be at the hampton but I felt left out so I had to post here also.:Spin:

I got a suite at the Hampton last year and it was quite nice and not overpriced either. THis year, I am back at The Fairfield.

Bryant

Hey, we'll be arriving Friday, hopefully around noon, after some seriously reorganized travel plans, and staying at the Fairfield. Room 219 for the third year in a row!

The party will be on at that point. Drumrman, I hope you don't mind that I made a copy of your image, but for instructional purposes... Party = Here.

Fairfield.jpg

Feel free to come by and introduce yourselves!

- R

I need a place to stay, I just got a ticket on ebay and the guy only sent me a ticket for saturday, but I mostly going for pos anyways so that's okay, but I need a place to be, people to hang out with.(any groups have a room willing to share-I will sleep on the floor) -mrducks81@yahoo.com