Anyone still into buying albums!?

Aye, Conqueror is one hell of an album. I love this kind of old school heavy metal/doom. A bit of Cirith Ungol meets early Sabbath could never be wrong, right?

Opeth - Watershed
Unleashed - Hammer Batallion
Undivine - A Deceitful Calm
Sabaton - The Art of War
Necrophagist - Epitaph

Also ordered Keep of Kalessin's new album today. Looking foward to that one!! Tomorrow the new Grand Magus should arrive. Have been waiting for that one ever since Wolf's Return came out. Should be awesome! (I hope).

woo! ordered the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack today, had the songs running through my head all weekend so figured i'd finally buy it.
also bought my dad Def Leppard's new album for fathers day....

and as soon as download is over i'm off on a mass spending spree to buy some actual metal albums :p

Tomorrow the new Grand Magus should arrive. Have been waiting for that one ever since Wolf's Return came out. Should be awesome! (I hope).

Please let me know how that one is. I loved Wolf's Return, am interested in if this one is worth the money.

Just got Tyr - Land. It came out late in America so i've been waiting impatiently for it. Got the one with the bonus dvd, so i'm excited to get the fuck home.

Iron Will is in my opinion, after 5-6 full spins, a great album, filled with melodies and memorable hooklines. It is however very different from their previous stuff. Where Wolf's Return was more of a doomy, old-school heavy metal affair, the new one seems a lot softer and more hardrock oriented. If you like the songs on their Myspace site you should love the album in it's entirety though. Those two are in fact the weakest ones imho.

Some recent purchases. Hard to remember all but these at least are not more than a few weeks old tops.

Arckanum - Antikosmos
Nachtmystium - Assassins
The Rotted - Get Dead or Die Trying
Necrophagia - Season of the Dead
Ocean Chief - Tor
Vader - XXV
Kongh - Counting Heartbeats
Witchery - Don't Fear the Reaper
Attomica - Disturbing the Noise
Reino Ermitano - Rituales Interiores
Farscape - Demon's Massacre
Farscape - Killers on the Loose
Strikemaster - Up for the Massacre
Bonded by Blood - Feed the Beast
Gama Bomb - Citizen Brain
Municipal Waste - The Art of Partying

I'm saving money right now, so my already quite comprehensive collection won't be getting any additions for some time. However, no matter how poor you are, you can't resist acquiring The Heart Of Turisas MCD for 15€. :kickass: