ANYONE TAKE PICTURES FROM THE L.A. SHOWs

hey guys ..I was wondering if anyone had taken pictures from the 2nd show in L.A. because I saw a girl take a few pictures but one of the guards told her to stop...anyways It was a fucking amazing show , I was in the front and when they played everytime I die I looked at roope and I was singing along with him...it was great!!!!! oh and jaska threw his one of his sticks into the audience and it just fell on the floor right in front of the guys next to me but the guard picked it up and handed it to this guys brother I was talking to before the show....LUCKY BASTARD!!!!!!!

well I hope to see BODOM AND ALL OF YOU AT THE NEXT SHOW IN L.A!!!!!

Yes Pictures ... that way I can see what i missed and feel even more stupid for letting myself somehow not make it to the shows. :yell:

Next time....... Next time Bodom comes I will see you there.
fuck thats gonna take a few years probably:OMG:

no pics from the L.A. shows but i got pics from the san francisco show, i dont when i will be gettin them up though. got to take pics w/ alexi, janne, jaska, and henkka. and i must say alexi is one short guy.

eternal_nightmare213 said:
no pics from the L.A. shows but i got pics from the san francisco show, i dont when i will be gettin them up though. got to take pics w/ alexi, janne, jaska, and henkka. and i must say alexi is one short guy.

yeah, alexi is very short :) before i met him this year, i thought, he´s taller than me. but then i realized that i´m taller than him :lol: