ANYONE TAKE PICTURES FROM THE L.A. SHOWs

SilentNight said:
Jesus Do none of u ppl who know cm know how many Inches or Feet that is? Or at least how many cm are in an Inch so I can do the math myself

haha. yeah.. you do the math, and post it.. so my lazy ass doesn't have to figure it out. ;D

SilentNight said:
Hey hes taller than me lol

haha. me too. not by much, but hey! it's still taller, right? too bad i cant go to st louis today with heather and see him play. :/
money should be shot. :bah:

Doesnt that Piss u off so much Tickets were $35 for LA shows only way i could get there would be from my brother so I would have to pay for his ticket thats $70 then like $20 for gas. That pissed me off that I would have to pay that much to go see CoB

children of norther said:
hey guys ..I was wondering if anyone had taken pictures from the 2nd show in L.A. because I saw a girl take a few pictures but one of the guards told her to stop...anyways It was a fucking amazing show , I was in the front and when they played everytime I die I looked at roope and I was singing along with him...it was great!!!!! oh and jaska threw his one of his sticks into the audience and it just fell on the floor right in front of the guys next to me but the guard picked it up and handed it to this guys brother I was talking to before the show....LUCKY BASTARD!!!!!!!

well I hope to see BODOM AND ALL OF YOU AT THE NEXT SHOW IN L.A!!!!!
YEAH that girl was me. Fucking asshole security guard!! I had a photo pass and an all access pass and they still told me to turn my fucking flash up...bastards. They have really become nazis at these bigger venues! I have pictures from their San Fran show if you want those...just send me an email and I will hook you up.

Hi, posting for the first time. I have a friend who got a photo pass from Dimmu Borgir to shoot for that evening. If she got pix of all the bands, I'll point you to a link.

I went to the Seattle show and a friend of mine said that it was Dimmu that had the 'no photographs' rule. Crusher, with an official pass, I'm surprised that security was such a dick about it. I look forward to seeing your pix

Lillitu said:
Hi, posting for the first time. I have a friend who got a photo pass from Dimmu Borgir to shoot for that evening. If she got pix of all the bands, I'll point you to a link.

I went to the Seattle show and a friend of mine said that it was Dimmu that had the 'no photographs' rule. Crusher, with an official pass, I'm surprised that security was such a dick about it. I look forward to seeing your pix
Yeah, I was pretty shocked myself, but that has been my experience everytime I have been to the House of Blues. Next time I will talk to the tour manager and supervisor of the club before I even start the night to avoid all this shit.

I wont have them posted for a while...I have finals to worry about at the moment...sorry:)

SilentNight said:
Doesnt that Piss u off so much Tickets were $35 for LA shows only way i could get there would be from my brother so I would have to pay for his ticket thats $70 then like $20 for gas. That pissed me off that I would have to pay that much to go see CoB
$35?? wow! the tickets for the cleveland show were originally $22.. but because Dimmu didn't show up (they got held up in another state), the price was knocked down to $17!!! I'm not complaining!!