Anyone that's been lucky enough...

May 24, 2008
To have already seen Opeth thus far on their U.S. tour, do you know how much merch is? More exact, how much the Watershed album cover shirt is? Thanks!

I remember $35 but I've been known to be wrong... the hoodie was like $60... $45 for an Opeth Zippo. Which would be pretty awesome

I remember talking to Martin of Meshuggah and he mentioned how the venues ask for a certain amount of percentage that's made from merchandise. If so, I'm guessing the prices are different at venues. Is this the case?

I was going to ask this too, I pretty much ran past the merch stand to get on the rail so I didn't get a chance to look. Seconded on the question, were there any new shirt designs? Or is it still the watershed shirts with new tour dates on the back.

What's with all of the Enslaved hate??? Vertebrae surpassed Watershed last year...

Enslaved is just fucking great. But I think the most recent album was less good than previous ones. Still good, but if you saw them live many times, you'll notice that they mostly play songs from Ruun, which I feel like it's the album that they are the most proud of.