Anyone there?

very cool treat! i love riverside, that sounds like an excellent show, great photos at well!
as of me, ive been into so much stuff lately i totally lost sense of direction :) i listen to lot of world music, from Arabic, Hindi, Spanish, zigan as well as the usual pumping rock n roll twist, i love the newer bands like secret machines, elbow, the latest muse album, the new beck album etc... the new agalloch was rocking my world for some time and the latest evergrey as well. didn't got to see many shows though, i save most of my money for my studio and learn how to craft the sound im looking for the new submasq album...
fubar, dont be so upset, im happy the forum is still here and regret for not being able to spend more time here, you guys is what keep the flame and i appreciate that so much
have a nice weekend and see ya all soon
tomer

Ok...where did everybody go? not that I've contributed much here myself lately..I know..

Come on guys,tell me what you're all up too as of latetly...and yes..that includes you to Tomer!...
Has anyone been to a great concert recently?
Bought some new CD's?
Read a good book?
Saw a great movie?

Anything?....

im new here. I only found this because i was trying to figure out what is going on with this amazing band... one of my friends gave me the Cd and ive listened to it about 20 times now