Anyone else as manic with music as i am?

I have no girlfriend, because the last one piss me off taking all the time that i had to write music.... that was two years ago. Since then, i have no other fun besides to write, to listen and to rec music. No shows, no pubs, no drinking, no smoking.... it's just music and bodybuilding. And i haven't released one single work yet, but i think i've already recorded more than one hundred songs. It's all about me and music itself.

Im sort of like that my self.
Music is #1 for me, and if i cant spend enough time with music, i get INSANE.
Seriously, i start to feel really depressed and get mad at everything if i dont get to work enough with music(Sometimes a day is enough to set it of, sometimes a month is what it takes.).

Instead of writing something that you think is cool, or that you like... write something that you think sucks, something you don't like. Then, figure out why you don't like it. ;)

I'm really depressed!!! sometimes i think it's the world fault... the womens wants someone to fuck...someone to love.....i neeed some woman to be my godness inspiration....and i feel that i was born to make some music and simply die!!!!!!! and i really wanted a kid, and a true love...... but everything seems empty without music...... and empty without a woman...... and my music is born through this abyss.... it's really painfull.... and that's not an artistic creation....

sometimes i just can't find the will and creativity to actually start writing songs and music, or keep writing.. and then i just stop writing and stop thinking about music for days, weeks, if not months... not keeping up with the latest and completely out of the loop.

be sure to post your POD patches or bundle if you ever do decide to walk away since you have the best sounding patches out there:headbang:

I'm really depressed!!! sometimes i think it's the world fault... the womens wants someone to fuck...someone to love.....i neeed some woman to be my godness inspiration....and i feel that i was born to make some music and simply die!!!!!!! and i really wanted a kid, and a true love...... but everything seems empty without music...... and empty without a woman...... and my music is born through this abyss.... it's really painfull.... and that's not an artistic creation....

:lol:I'm sober, but I'd say the same thing.