anyone want a cheap dual recto?

DevilJaw

Studio Junkie
Sep 5, 2007
Arizona, USA
hehe, i love craigslist, found a barely used dual recto+standard cab for $1100, didnt really want to amp but i did swindle the cab for $450, so fuck yeah.

he said it was played by buckethead, i think it was i did go to that show and we are in a small mountain town so maybe.

1f41g6147ZZZZZZZZZ8ab7e6877b929d110b6.jpg

gonna pick it up tomorrow.

hehe, i love craigslist, found a barely used dual recto+standard cab for $1100, didnt really want to amp but i did swindle the cab for $450, so fuck yeah.

he said it was played by buckethead, i think it was i did go to that show and we are in a small mountain town so maybe.

1f41g6147ZZZZZZZZZ8ab7e6877b929d110b6.jpg

gonna pick it up tomorrow.

are you telling us you got this for cheap or are you just wanting the cab?

I'm interested... how much are you selling the head for? Will you ship it to Cali (if i pay shipping)?

You have a PM.

the guy was selling the stack for $1100 i just wanted the cab, so he selling it separately for cheap to me and i asked what he is going to sell that head at, he said around $600-700, as i may be thinking about in a month (his listing has been up for a few months, so..) to pick that bitch for the hell of it. but if anyone wanted for sure, i could buy it and try it, if i dont like it, ill sell to my sneapster brothers.

the guy was selling the stack for $1100 i just wanted the cab, so he selling it separately for cheap to me and i asked what he is going to sell that head at, he said around $600-700, as i may be thinking about in a month (his listing has been up for a few months, so..) to pick that bitch for the hell of it. but if anyone wanted for sure, i could buy it and try it, if i dont like it, ill sell to my sneapster brothers.

Yeah, if you get it and don't like it, I'll DEFINITELY take it off your hands, so long as you're wiling to ship it... and if you dont get it, maybe you can give me the phone number of the guy that has it and I'll see if he is willing to ship it...

Arrgghh, I hate checking the forum too late :cry: :lol: I'd like to be next on line if Audiophile reconsiders!

UPDATE:

i bought the cab for $450, it was barely used and sounded great of course.

on the head, the guy said he was going to sell it for $800. i asked if he was willing to ship the item, he said he didnt want to do it, apparently he is moving.

but i hate fucking deals, they bleed me dry, i just picked up a engl e530 on ebay for $375, so me getting that dual recto is out of the deal.