Anyone want song New Songs?

xxslick66xx

HACKZILLA
Sep 11, 2002
Hartford, CT C-Town!
Whats up people being the die hard Anthrax fan that I am I decided to help others like me. I've noticed there are a bunch of lazy assholes on this site that give half ass answers to questions about getting the new anthrax downloads.

:heh: Well I say fuck that !!!!!! and Fuck you thanks for nothing.
I've got some tracks and I'll share them with any of you dudes, or chicks hee hee hee.....

Email me at webmaster@slick66.com and I'll send you a link so you can download a few songs.

Peace :devil:

thanks man!
much appreciated. songs sound killer. some really interesting songwriting going on here. they've definitely surpassed themselves. really creative and some cool riffs too. sounds to me as if they've re-invented themselves. it sounds like a completely new anthrax. the boys done good. john bush sounds great. what a cool voice he's got.
i sincerely hope this record sells millions and makes them rich. they deserve it.
m a x

i got em, THANKS DUDE
5 golden man babies to you

AND IM STILL BUYING THE GODDAMN ALBUM, KNOW WHY?
BECAUSE ANTHRAX DESERVES MONEY AND LOTS OF IT

To all my peeps. . .I told you I had the songs. .. Your welcome to everyone that has been downloading from me. . Being the huge Anthrax fan that I am ..it took me forever to find these songs. .it would just be cool if someone did this. . . We someone did. I can only leave the link up for alittle bit more. . cause my site is going to start asking for more hosting.. So hurry up and get the files...
ANTHRAX RULES ( sorry BM hahahahha)

If it matters, they are on KazAa now too, well when I'm on there anyway. Unless band members or forum members don't like that idea, then I will take them off.

hey slick i went to your link and it seems they're not there anymore.
is there anywhere where i can find them now?
what is kazaa???
sorry i should have downloaded them there and then as opposed to just clicking on the link to listen to them...
thanks
m a x

Geez I've been getting some email on this. I was going to put the songs up on Saturday once again, but instead I'll do it tonight. Sure you can get alot of them on Kazaa now or soulseek..but who the hell wants to sit there and search for them

As an added bonus cause I'm such an Anthrax Pimp. I'll put up
a live version of "NoBody Knows Anything"... thanks to Stan you are the MAN!!!!!

As well as . . .well . .. .I'll see what I can dig up for yall!!!

Peace Niggas
oh and if anyone can do me one favor / / /
Download the Untitled Song on my site and
give me some feed back on it. Thanks