Anyone want to play a guitar solo?

rvs0002

Metal from the Heartland
Jun 28, 2007
Topeka, KS
www.johnnylokkeband.com
This isn't the style most of you are used to hearing on here, but if anyone wants to have a go at a solo for me and I decide to use it I will paypal you 5 bucks as a thank you (my way of buying you a virtual beer). I injured my finger and it isn't healing well so I will probably need 9 or 10 more along the way and I will pay for those too, as well as giving you credit on the cd if your songs make the cut.

Here is a rough mix of the song with scratch vox, still work to do but good enough that you will get the point. The solo starts around 1:56 and ends around 2:22. BPM is 150. If you want to add something to the beginning and end or anywhere else feel free to have fun with it.

Fly for Me: http://www.bigriffrecords.com/mp3/FlyforMe0426.mp3

Hey Johnny...it's good to hear you back in form again!! :kickass: I'll have to see if I can do a solo for you on one of your songs. I definitely owe you. ;) I've got a nice solo in my head for this song. But I'm sure you'll get some other great solos by the time I'm actually able to get it recorded.

We need to collaborate on some more projects. :headbang:

Hey Johnny...it's good to hear you back in form again!! :kickass: I'll have to see if I can do a solo for you on one of your songs. I definitely owe you. ;) I've got a nice solo in my head for this song. But I'm sure you'll get some other great solos by the time I'm actually able to get it recorded.

We need to collaborate on some more projects. :headbang:

Hi Mark:
Thanks, it's been a tough road (as you know) but things are coming back together slowly but surely. I'd love to have you throw something down for me, always enjoy working together. I'll shoot you a PM.

Thanks to all who have contacted me...the response has been a little overwhelming! I will holler back at each one of you by the weekend!

Thanks to everyone who submitted solos for my song, I appreciate it very much. I have decided to go with Arcay, but it was very cool to hear all the different versions you guys came up with! Thanks again!