Anyone who lives in Norway

Structure Devine

New Metal Member
Sep 15, 2003
NH, USA
Visit site
First of all your awesome. Your country is awesome. Thats why I'm coming there for the next two weeks. The reason I'm posting this is.

I'm a metal head, I've never been to Europe before. Yes I know I need to go hang out at Elm Street in Oslo. But does anyone know of any local shows going anywhere between June 20th and July 1st?

I would love to hang out and have a beer and possibly meet some cool blond metal chicks. :headbang:

Also if you just want to show a stupid American around, that would be cool. I'll be going to Oslo and Bergen and not sure where inbetween. I'm kind of letting things happen.

ibf

anyways good luck on your quest in searchin for some hot chicks

Draconian said:
I know Casthelmik are playing somewhere between those dates, if you wanna see a black metal band, and yes i know im awesome thank you :)

Well black metal is only my favorite type of metal so....... yeah.

Also your pic of Hoast is my personal favorite of him.

Susperia said:
La de fricken da.

Yeah good luck with the whole groupie thing.

Eh? Do I detect a nasty edge in your post? What's that all about, the guy was being nice enough surely? :zombie:

Good luck shagging blonde (not pink) haired chicks! :loco:

Pink was a lot of fun. But it's been brown for 4 months now. In two days I'm going to the hairdresser to see what she can do with it.

I have blonde roots, and from a distance it looks like I'm balding because of them.

People are awesome because they live in a specific country, okay. I like your logic, fella.

Krigloch the Furry-ass said:
always the asshole I see.

anyways, I would love to be in Norway right now, its 61 degrees. fucking 88 here.

Shut the fuck up, you pseudo-Viking wannabe dumbfuck.