Anything going on for those of us not going to Nightwish/Kamelot Wed night?

Not sure how late they are open on the weekdays. Flight from Colorado probably won't get me in until mid afternoon now. Get checked in to hotel and then we have Wed night as our one non music related night. My buddy will be driving over from probably Florida (if he has moved by then), was thinking of looking into hitting Sweetwater for the brewery tour & samples :) If not there is a place by the Inn at the Peachtrees we used to stay at that makes their own beers and has decent steaks as well I can't recall the name but I know it usually makes the list of places when G&J put together their helpful hints stuff.

Cheers
jeff

I know me and the fiancee are going to be doing some sight seeing. I have been going to prog power for the last ten years and never actually got a chance to see anything other than midtown. Going to go and check out that sushi place and hit up some good bars.

there is a place by the Inn at the Peachtrees we used to stay at that makes their own beers and has decent steaks as well I can't recall the name but I know it usually makes the list of places when G&J put together their helpful hints stuff.

Max Lager's Wood-Fired Grill & Brewery
(404) 525-4400
320 Peachtree St
Atlanta, GA 30308
www.maxlagers.com
2.42 miles from venue (near the W hotel)

;)
Jen

The Museum of Natural History in NYC doesn't serve beer, and closes at 5pm. It is worth visiting.

And so is Harold's.

And, yes, thread effectively q-jacked.

Would i be going to the Museum of Natural History to eat a delicious meat dinner accompanied by alcohol? meat is good, but it's even better with a cold brew. Just like i bet the Museum of Natural History would be a hell of a lot more fun walking through it drunk, right?