anything like NILE

I've learned a long time ago, that it's almost always pointless to search for "more" of a specific sound if you already have it. If you like what Nile does, listen to Nile, they've got plenty of albums out there. You're never gonna find anything that sounds exactly like them, so just enjoy Nile for what they are.

I've learned a long time ago, that it's almost always pointless to search for "more" of a specific sound if you already have it. If you like what Nile does, listen to Nile, they've got plenty of albums out there. You're never gonna find anything that sounds exactly like them, so just enjoy Nile for what they are.

And if one does find something that sounds to similar one often writes them off as complete rip-offs. Its a lose/lose situation. At least for me :/

I remember checking out the band Sythian before. I think they've only released a demo album so far but are releasing a new CD soon sometime this year (they have a new song on their myspace). Not to write them off soley as rip-offs because what TheInsane said is basically true, but this band has undoubtedly taken the Nile route. I'm not really sure how good they are though, haven't heard enough of their stuff to say.

thank you. i've decided that i am actually happy with just nile because they're so incredibly specific that i never really noticed it, not many bands sound like them.

goosebumps everytime