Apocalypse full track cover

Abductedchild

Once abducted, Never back
Oct 25, 2012
www.facebook.com
Hi there,

well it has been years since I started listening Hypocrisy and even more playing guitar, the first time I listened this song I really wanted to play it or cover it, here is my version of Apocalypse I tried to do my best, the keyboards and the drums are programmed the rest it's pure and physically me.

For the Recording I used:
Cubase 5.1.1
EZdrummer Drumkit from hell
Schecter Damien 7 fr
Line 6 UX2 + Metal Package
Mic Behringer B-2 Condenser :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad dude! But to be honest, I liked your vocals more in the cover! It's more defined and "understandable".

very very cool man! what a brutal sound. only crits i can give is maybe try to not let everything clip so much (even though it can sound a bit heavier at times). also, solo could use some work, but its still fantastic. I added you as my buddy!! yay. maybe someday we could write something together.

very good job duderino!

Hey Dude, thanks for the feedback!, where did you add me? here? well we can do something about music for sure just send me some of your stuff I will check!!! check out Abducted child on Facebook and Bandcamp please \,,/

Cheers!!!

Great cover! Great voice! If someday somebody will be doing tribute to Hypocrisy this cover must be there! Wonderful!
As regards your voice. What do you think about side projects with your participation in that? Can we discuss this question?