April 2009 Tour Dates

cletus

Slack Jawed Yokel
May 28, 2004
Dunstable, UK
I see there are some dates on sale on See Tickets.

Birmingham Barfly Birmingham WED 15/04/2009
Carling Academy 2 Newcastle Newcastle THU 16/04/2009
Manchester University Manchester FRI 17/04/2009
Rock City - Over 14's Only Nottingham MON 27/04/2009

Any dates around London or Milton Keynes planned?

Patience? But why do the northerners get to find out their dates first? You should only announce a London date at first so I can watch them all cry about how all the good tours only play in London.

already booked tics and hotel for rock city will be there at hammerfest as well see evile twice in three days

news about this tour coming soon along with official announcement hopefully!!! as is usually the case with evile these things never go to plan....

so keep your eyes open!

oh and a leeds date? ja.

london date? ja.

Blabbermouth says its UK/Ireland tour.. So I guess you're still not coming to Finland? :cry:

"Birmingham Barfly Birmingham WED 15/04/2009"

I AM SO FUCKING THERE!

After missing out on seeing you guys with Dark Tranquillity and Satyricon... 3rd time lucky! :lol:

I guess I have to wait another year for an american tour (throws money at Matt and Ol so they can get a flight)

always always always working at getting to the USA. It's harder than people think for a band at our level. Especially with so many bands in the USA having a following and more pulling power.

summer tour of the states. only way to fly. you should hit up the soap box in wilmington, NC they have the biggest metal following in North Carolina there, and if you get Thunderlip or Valient Thorr to headline for you you'll get a decent crowd.