Are CoB like Rob Halford??

I've just noticed something, the threadstarters sig, and his interest over to the sexual pref of the "boyz ov bodom" (< fucking love that pic) Could it be that to make his OWN sexual fantasy more real, he is hoping for somebody to deliver the news that they are gay?! Either that or I'm just in A REALLY immature mood this morning.

Sister Of Sorrow said:
Well he didn't tell me and somehow I can't believe it :lol:. Pity for him he went to bed too early ;) .
I wish it would have been a real bed. But anyway, it's true that I said that but I just want to know if his would be bigger than mine.

People are just sad, thats why celebrity gossip magazines are the highest selling magazines worldwide. I heard that on the radio yesterday....sick sad little world.

Sister Of Sorrow said:
I don't see why everyone is interested in their private lives, there were so many discussions about them being gay, but WHY ?! What's so interesting about that ?! I mean I as a female couldn't care less when Tarja from Nightwish was lesbian, and I'm a huge fan of (older) Nightwish.

Excactly. Tuomas is obviously a rambling homo, but who gives a shit as long as he makes good music and stays away from Faust and Jon :p

441-big.jpg

They may be great friends but... do you hug your friends when you're almost naked? do you kiss your friends of the same sex? do you make weird poses in towels with your friends? I would assume now. I am simply wondering if they are hiding thier homosexuality. I'm not going crazy and saying "OmG If CoB ArE GaY I WiLl HaTe TH3M!!!!!!"

if you run around in towels with friends it doesnt make you gay. My friend jumped in when I was taking shower once with a bucket of icecream and poured it all over me and all he had on was a ski mask. He called himself the Water Ninja!

i honestly dont think they're gay, they just have that kind of humor, i know me and my friends have a gayish humor, maybe it's the same in finland??!??

just because to guys are sucking on eachothers dicks doesn't mean they're gay