Are CoB like Rob Halford??

dudes, in the end, who the fuck cares. have you ever seen fucking drunk men in a bar? they fuck around and have fun. I am straight and i ended up kissing chicks while drunk. (and shut up guys, no you cant watch. :D ) if a man kisses a fucking man, who the fuck cares, anyone that DOES care that damn much about a bands personal life anyway needs to be hit in the head with a large bottle of Jameson.

so yeah, as i was saying, drunk, sober, etc, if someone wants to kiss someone it shouldnt fucking matter to the masses. so yeah. i have spoken. and now i am off to drink. :D

No man i think that they are just close like brothers and just all are good friends but like many others already said, Honestly who gives a fuck?

That's right! It doens't matter wheter they'r gay or straight! It's their lives! For fucking sake!!!

And I don't think any of the COB's guys would like to know (or see, in the case of Janne) that their so-called-fans r questioning their sexuality, and gossiping insanely about it! It's outrageous! :Shedevil: :Shedevil: :yell: :yell:

U guys who'r gossiping should fuck off!

Sister Of Sorrow said:
:err: Yes it was Janne who told me that. And he was not amused at all about all that gay gossip that's going on about them.

Damn it! :cry: :cry:

Bet Enemy242 is happy! Now the hole band knows about this stupid gossip!

@Enemy242 , if u were a great musician, would u like to know your fans (or should I say, "so-called-fans") were saying u were gay?? Think about it!
U don't seem to listen that much to COB... "Before u judge me that a look at urself!"

dont worry, i know him from MSN.. he is a total pussy and a kid with an anger disorder. Just ignore him.. he's not worth the webspace.

oooo, the mighty gavin has spoken!!! and i don't know you from msn, i hate you. also, quoting cob is stupid, thier lyrics are a joke, i'm pretty sure they don't try to write lyrics you quote, unless they thing bodom beach terror and others and the lyrics are serious.

Enemy242 said:
oooo, the mighty gavin has spoken!!! and i don't know you from msn, i hate you. also, quoting cob is stupid, thier lyrics are a joke, i'm pretty sure they don't try to write lyrics you quote, unless they thing bodom beach terror and others and the lyrics are serious.

Or maybe you're just a 13 year old brat looking for attention.

And yes, the "Mighty Gavin" as you so aptly put it.. has spoken.

ubiquitos said:
441-big.jpg

Halford rocks...

Am i gay for liking halford? Nope, i am 120% Straight! :p

Yes..

What are you gonna do now? start kicking things in your room cause no-one owns Red Faction 1? :loco:

grow some balls and listen to Mayhem.

Bebli said:
For fucking sake!!!

Ain't that a bit of irony in this thread :loco:
We poke fun of everyone (and Gavin takes everything too seriously, he's a fucking pussy :D )

And I hug everyone constantly, and get called gay...also because I wear kilts and occasionally some makeup...why shouldn't they? JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!

GAY METALGODS PPPPPPPPPPPWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually i won't kick things in my room. how come you bring all this up? what does that help? why don't you just walk away from the child like the big man you say you are? it seems you aren't so big because you have to prove that you are better and that i am wrong and a stupid kid, if you were such a mature adult you could walk away, but you can't, now can you.