Are there too many illegal immigrants in the US.?

No
If fact the only ones that should have any complaint
are American Indians
but even their ancestors walked out of Africa -

The Indians getting conquered was a bitch huh? Its ok though, Obama is trying to find a way to tax them too, so they can feel our pain as well

Lol, what no one wants to admit is that we need and want illegals, but we want to piss and moan about them as well. Can't really have it both ways, and we've created a society that now has labor needs that demand that either we utilize hundreds of thousands of illegals - or we suck it up, do it ourselves and pay 10 bucks for a head of lettuce or 12 bucks for a small box of strawberries. How 'bout that.

Lol, what no one wants to admit is that we need and want illegals, but we want to piss and moan about them as well. Can't really have it both ways, and we've created a society that now has labor needs that demand that either we utilize hundreds of thousands of illegals - or we suck it up, do it ourselves and pay 10 bucks for a head of lettuce or 12 bucks for a small box of strawberries. How 'bout that.

It's the same story in Sweden though we are the wetbacks. Young Swedes go to Norway to do the things people there don't want to do themselves. Yes, some get a bad deal or are mistreated and from time to time the question of selfrespect and pride comes up. In all honesty you go where the money is made and it's a great way for kids fresh out of school to earn some money and meet people before going to college. I enjoyed my time in Norway.

Norweigans make remarks about Swedish workers but hospitals, oil rigs, road services or the food industry would not work without us and we are way cheaper then the natives. In Sweden we have Vietnamese guest workers who pick blueberries since they are willing to work harder and for less money then Swedes. They often get cheated on the salary because of shady employment firms in Vietnam (workers has to pay for their ticket to Sweden) or sometimes the firm that buys the berries here slash what they are willing to pay.

It's how market economy works.

yeah... as Presidente Fox said, 'Mexicans do the jobs blacks dont want to do.'

as unintentionally funny as that was, it's as big a ball of crap when you say it as it was when he said it.
there are people here that need jobs. make the jobs available and then deny welfare benefits to those that arent willing to take on some of these jobs.
kill two birds with one stone.

yeah... as Presidente Fox said, 'Mexicans do the jobs blacks dont want to do.'

as unintentionally funny as that was, it's as big a ball of crap when you say it as it was when he said it.
there are people here that need jobs. make the jobs available and then deny welfare benefits to those that arent willing to take on some of these jobs.
kill two birds with one stone.

That's how it works here, if you don't take the job they suggest you are of the welfare support. It's a tad communist-esque but from a government point of view it's effective and the rules are clear. Though for some reason people who accept the terms often gets misstreated and payments are withheld and so on. Workplace introduction programmes are often a scam since it's cheaper to hire another intern and kick people out in the cold, back into another unemployment programme.

Even the government does it. I know people who served in the armed forces in Liberia and Afghanistan who risked their lives and got wounded, and even though they served well get didn't get the promised long-term employments.

Mexicans don't only take fieldhand jobs! Illinois I.N.S. busted 500 Illegals at Morgan Marshal Steel Fabrication. Welders, Grinders, Sheer, Forklift ect....

we've got them in factories all around here, as well.

a couple of years ago there was a raid on a pork processing mill in Smithfield, NC. what ones they werent taking out, were seen running out the back of the mill and through the field.
a lot of Americans got jobs after that because the place suddenly became severely understaffed.

as for them being hired by the 'greedy white man,' i say, anybody you find hiring illegals for cheap labor, fine them so heavily that the risk of hiring illegals over citizens becomes too costly to continue.

Hi everyone. This is (probably) my first time posting here, but I'd like to chime in if I may....

I used to be EXTREMELY anti-illegal immigration. I've been on the news here in DC as one of the 11 counter-protesters to the 400,000 illegals protesting on the National Mall between the Washington Monument and the Capitol Building a few years back. I was also a frequent caller on many of the talk radio shows in Los Angeles when I lived there when the subject of illegal immigration was the topic of discussion. That being said, after learning what it truly means to be a free society and understanding the principles of a free market, I am no longer so vehement in my attitude towards illegals. If we truly lived in a free society (which we most certainly do not here in the USA), we would have open borders, no "citizen ID" aka social security numbers, and there would be no government entitlements. Business owners would be free to hire anyone that they choose to hire, regardless of their man-made status. I don't support fining business owners who hire illegals, because they, in essence, are following the model of what this country was meant to be in the first place. It's our attitude toward what the proper function of government should be that needs examination. We shouldn't scapegoat people who are just following the rules of free market capitalism; business owners and their employees alike.

With that being said, the reality is is that we do have a welfare state currently. And in the immortal words of the great Milton Friedman, "You can't have illegal immigration in a welfare state." So, in a nutshell, they need to go home until we clean things up in our house.

You saved Yourself with the last part. :zombie:

The DREAM that America was founded on is long DEAD.

It started with amendments to the Constitution & Bill of Rights in 1900.

Look at what has been done/There are no more absolutes.

The first five of the Bill of Rights have been amended to suit the problems of the day they were amended.

Once You take away absolutes, Your Freedom is left to the lawyers.

I don't think that I "saved" myself from anything. What I wrote aren't my theories or ideas, they are those of the intellectuals of liberty - Bastiat, Hayek, Von Mises, Friedman, Paul, etc. I also don't believe that the "DREAM" was ever realized because even the framers/founders were hypocritical with their own ideology. Their hypocrisy set the stage for what we have now; just as hatred, violence and a lack of comprehension in regards to freedom set the stage for the rise of the liberal left and their, although unintentional, anti-freedom agenda.

If you want to get really technical, everything exponentially went downhill starting in 1913 with the creation of the Federal Reserve under the reign of possibly the worst tyrant in American history - Woodrow Wilson.

We lost America to the Bluebloods who always had the wealth.

When they manipulated the stock market, before it was regulated. 9/27/1929

Thats where people like Rockefeller, Pullman, Carnegie & Kennedy cashed in.

They were already World leaders in wealth, this sent them skyrocketing!