Are u ever coming to Mexico???

Griffin

New Metal Member
Feb 15, 2003
THAT i´d like to know
Visit site
"i can remember that poor little boy who had alrteady bought his tickects to a concert of his most favorite band ever and then, suddenly, an e-mail gave him the terrible terrible news: there was NOT going to be a D.T. concert."

Sad story, isn´t it?

Well, i´d like to know if u have any plans of performing in Mexico after your U.S. tour or anytime in a not so far future, because me and a lot of people here are really really looking forward a future presentation...

As a last comment: :worship: PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE

Hahah, are you from mexico city or monterrey? Welcome to the disappointed-mexicans club anyway... though i have already hidden the thought that DT was ever going to come here in that little place in my brain where i put all the stuff i want to repress.

well I just can't wait to listen to the treason wall live
and therein once more
because I had the tape of the mexico city(I was there as well) and a guy stole it from me

Originally posted by Ormir
They won't come to Mexico because it's too close to Fi... :p

I think I'll pass this time. Misery loves company. ;)

Wow... you're still bitter about D.T. not coming to your country. Better increase your dosage of prozac. :)

Originally posted by Miolo
yeah, technically. do you really wanna spend your christmas holidays in mexico? :p

Miolo

Hey, what's wrong with Mexico? We do have some very nice golden sand beaches, and pyramids, and, eh... stuff like that. We have practically everything, EXCEPT Dark Tranquillity concerts. But you could play the CDS very loud and close your eyes and try to pretend you're there. No?

Im sorry Violet but i have to agree with Miolo, beaches suck, pyramids suck ( fuck you im on VACATION i refuse to exersise and climb up those million steps! ) and this country overal just fucking sucks.

@Violet Baudelaire: there's nothing wrong with mexico, in fact i'm sure it's a beautiful place. it's just that mexico isn't exactly the first place that comes into my mind when i think of christmas holidays. ;)

Miolo

@ Misanthrope: Well I like beaches, and pyramids are fun every now and then. Desafortunadamente lo malo de México son los mexicanos, la mayoría freaks religiosos y fanáticos de La Academia y reruns de María Mercedes.

@ Miolo: Hahah, well ok, so its not the best place to go for a holiday, but we agree there are worse places like Iraq, or Afghanistan, etc. :)

@ RealHazard: Good! I don't have anything against Finns either, even if there is this one very strange Finn guy at my university who i absolutely cannot understand and must be the strangest specimen on earth.

Originally posted by Violet Baudelaire
@ RealHazard: Good! I don't have anything against Finns either, even if there is this one very strange Finn guy at my university who i absolutely cannot understand and must be the strangest specimen on earth.
Our marketing departement is doing it's job right. :cool:

I hate finns and don't want them in my country!
just kidding
well actually I do hate those damned finns and want to kill them all
just kidding again

and pyramids rock

Pyramids are made of rock? That's what i thought too.
And no i'm not coming to Mexico unless you ask reeeeeeal nice. :D

maria mercedes is a soap opera
story: poor girl goes to big city and works in rich's people house.good looking son falls for her,mean mother hates her because she is poor.girl finds out she is the daughter of a welathy guy.she becomes classy in one day.they get married.mean mom dies.the end