Who are coming to see DT at Tuska Winter War next Monday?

~Zeanra~ said:
Hey I would have worn one, but there was none left when I asked :( oh the disappointment. Maybe I'll make an überkool one now.

But last time, didn't you end up with someone ELSE's name on your.... ah, nevermind. :oops:

Screw you guys! :cry:

Seriously though, hope you all have a blast. :)

Villain said:
Anyways, in case my condition doesn't get any better by monday, I apologise beforehand for my probable grumpy behaviour - I just won't be my usual jovial self when I'm sick.
So then you won't be forcing people to play your weird games? :p

I'm coming, and so are Hearse/Lasse/Fevermist and Juuso/Orchid. Juuso will probably get drunk and hang out with you people, but Lasse and i won't. We'll just watch the gig and go home.

Finally arrived at my flat.

Thank you for an awesome gig Dark Tranquillity, once again.
It was nice seeing you and hope to see you again soon.

Same goes for Villain, Naku and Zeanra, I had a great time :)

I was expecting more of DT and got a bit disappointed, sorry to say so. :(
Kreator was the best act last night. Cradle of Filth was just a curiosity. We left before the last tune because of tiredness.

Good show. Thank you, Dark Tranquillity, for all the neck pain - or should I thank for this chance to practice moshing? :) By my typical stupidity I drank more than I should have, and didn't catch a glimpse of Kreator. Didn't even hear a note, feck. But it was a fun evening.:Spin:

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Kreator was the best act last night. Cradle of Filth was just a curiosity. We left before the last tune because of tiredness.

Filth was better than I anticipated, but I got bored and left (to drink more) when they had a couple of songs left.

Orchid said:
Didn't even hear a note, feck.
You are joking, right? The volume was so damn loud, even more so when CoF played. I could feel the bass going through my body and needed ear plugs even outside the field.

Aaanyway. I had great time, big thanks for the band :D I would have hoped to hear more older songs (and more songs in general, hehe), but it was fine this way too. At some point I had a feeling that the sounds weren't the best possible, but then it fortunately got better. Kreator pretty much blew me away, and I started regretting I didn't go nearer the stage. Absolutely great. Cradle in other hand made me yawn, no thanks, they work better on CD.

Was nice to meet some of you people again, espesially Ville and Hannu :p Excuse me my possible bad behaviour, even the high price of the beer didn't keep me away from it.

Now I need sleep and make my neck work properly again..

Dt was great, Kreator sounds so much better live than on cd. GoF ehh few minutes and my brain started to meld and i left, it was so horrible.

I did't see any of you??? Where u hide? next i found my friend and beer. and forgot u all. sorry.

Örkki said:
I did't see any of you??? Where u hide? next i found my friend and beer. and forgot u all. sorry.
During DT at least me, Villain, Naku and Xzar were in the first or second row, afterwards spread here and there around the ice hall.

Yoush! Even I got home - with great delay though, cause I managed to miss my train.
I thank the Band [and Kreator too] and the alcohol served for the broken neck and serious throat-damage, and I thank the dudes and dudettes for great company and guidance.
Edit: yeah, and I undersign most of the statements expressed here. Don´t want start repeating - i liked.

Got home about two hours ago after a 7h train trip back here.. It was a great trip; got to spend time with my friends, bought two t-shirts (DT & Megadeth) and most of all got to see DT live! :) Couldn't meet you guys 'cause I didn't see any nametags while rushing to the front row.. :) But if you saw a blonde guy with eyeglasses wearing a Megadeth hoodie it was most likely me.. :) DT played great but only for 50 minutes.. Got a nice pic of Mikael smiling straight into the camera standing just a meter away from me.. :) I had a blast!

Thanks Dark Tranquillity for a great show!

....I want to thank my producers....and my Mom.......and GAWD! :eek:

:rolleyes:

...COME TO AUS DT! :yell:

:cry:

I didn't meet any UMers, thankfully we managed to avoid everyone and left after DT :p
The only one i wouldn't mind seeing was Maria, and apparently she was standing right there in the same group where i was but i just somehow managed to not see her :|

@ Örkki: How do you know what any of us look like? I don't think anyone knows what you look like. But what do i know :p

Okay, now that I've recovered enough to actually think about the gig and the pre-party I will say: Thank you Zeanra, Naku, Orchid and Xzar (plus his anonymous friend, and all the others I met that night) for the great company. It wasn't quite as fun as at the "real" Tuska, but close enough. A pity that I was too tired to play any games before the gig, though.

About the show: As I said in the other thread, I enjoyed the band's performance a lot. And considering the shortness of the set, on hindsight I guess it was just better for me - I really wasn't in a good enough shape for any more headbanging & stuff, having just recovered from a horrible flu. Still, I was kind of disappointed that we couldn't really meet any of the bandmembers properly after the gig - I only exchanged a couple of words with Mikael and that was it. :( Well, next time...

-Villain