Who are coming to see DT at Tuska Winter War next Monday?

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
It will be a historical moment next Monday - Dark Tranquillity will come to play in Finland for a second time withing a year! The question is, who will be there.

Now, I know Naku, Zeanra and myself are coming for sure, plus I know a bunch of names that probably will come. But to be able to organize some sort of pre-gig meeting, I'd like to know all the people who will be there. Some plans have been made already, but all ideas are still welcome.

An after-party gathering, hopefully with the band-members, would be very nice as well, but I don't think we can plan that yet - it happens, if it happens. I think I'll send The Sundin some mail about it anyway.

Finally, if someone has about two squaremeters of empty sleeping-space in his/her apartment (hopefully in or near Helsinki) at Monday-Tuesday night and does not mind a small, relatively silent and not-so-horribly-bad smelling Villain sleeping there - tell me. I promise I will try to make it up for you. As far as I know, Naku is in a similar situation, so if you have plenty of room, you can have us both for the price of one! This is the opportunity of your lifetime! :Spin:

-Villain

I'll be there.. I'm traveling from Oulu to Helsinki next saturday with two friends of mine to see dt.. :) What's with this meeting thingy? I'm intrested and could possibly make it but unfortunately I can't follow the forums next weekend for info.. :erk:

MegaKyle said:
I'll be there.. I'm traveling from Oulu to Helsinki next saturday with two friends of mine to see dt.. :) What's with this meeting thingy? I'm intrested and could possibly make it but unfortunately I can't follow the forums next weekend for info.. :erk:

Well, there's supposedly some sort of meeting tentatively around six o'clock at the venue. If you are proudly wearing your UM DT forum-member nametag, you can come with the rest of us. :heh:

Anybody else coming? Anyone wants to accommodate me/Naku? Huh, people?
:eek:

-Villain

I was quite shocked you didn't mention nametags in your opening post. I'm glad you didn't fully disappoint me though. :D

Rusty said:
I was quite shocked you didn't mention nametags in your opening post. I'm glad you didn't fully disappoint me though. :D

I thought the requirement to wear nametags was so obvious to everyone that I didn't even need to mention them. :Smug:

...and then I recalled most people didn't even wear them at Tuska... :bah:

-Villain

Villain said:
...and then I recalled most people didn't even wear them at Tuska... :bah:
Hey I would have worn one, but there was none left when I asked :( oh the disappointment. Maybe I'll make an überkool one now.

Rusty said:
Uhhh... my safety pin got confiscated by airport security.
:lol:

Uh, I happen to have a nasty flu right now - high fever & all - so my brain's not working quite as well as it should. So, let's just say we'll meet right inside the main doors at the venue, at around six o'clock. A bunch of us will arrive together and the rest of you need to either come to us or display your nametags clearly enough so that we will spot you. Then we shall go see the show and after that... who knows what will happen. :cool:

Anyways, in case my condition doesn't get any better by monday, I apologise beforehand for my probable grumpy behaviour - I just won't be my usual jovial self when I'm sick. I also won't be drinking anything, if that's the case. Nevertheless, I will be there, no matter how sick I might be - so don't you worry. :p

Örkki said:
DT, Helsinki.. ..Of course ill be there.

You don't happen to have extra sleeping-space for the monday-tuesday night? I'm kind of in a need for such, you know. :oops:

-Villain

Sorry :( , i have no rooms to visitors. ( ja tuskin minun vaimoni antaa tuntemattomien häiskien tulla kylään kun joudun viellä häippäsemään töihin aikaisin aamulla tiistaina, valitan.) i wrote that in finnish because i dont know how to write it in english.

That's all right - I just had to ask, as my list of options is getting quite short... :erk:

Anyways, I'll be leaving home by tonight, so you can't contact me through this forum or email (which has changed, btw - the new one is the same as the old one, but instead of humak.edu, it is gmail.com, ie. myfirstname.mylastname@gmail.com) after that. If you have something important to ask / tell me about this show or the meeting, my cellphone-number is 050-5292479.

-Villain

Someone told me I´ll get a roof above reeking carcass with this pose tomorrow.
-And yesh, just wanted to make a post to the board after break of few days. I´ve had had a holiday and no interesting threads have appeared, so that´s why the silence. :)

@ravh: Actually, the house ain´t ours and yes - every finnish house owned by member of middle-class looks the same.
@Xzar: there and psst.. try wearing a less offensive t-shirt this time, so we don´t have to hit you with half-drunk bottles. :p

Naku: You don't happen to know if there's more room amidst the carcasses for the nearly sick-to-death me?

And what the heck happened to your hair???

-Villain