Are You Dead Yet? video

That is easily their worst video yet. And the other ones weren't good. What the fuck is up with all those stupid "Are you.." quotes? Ridiculous storyline, poor editing, and too many shots of OMGALEXI.

^ No man, If you say anything negative about Bodom he'll try and justify how great it is and how we should listen to Stratovarius. :rolleyes:

The video was as crappy as the song. The lyrics are already pretty damn emo as is and that other emo looking kid in the video only adds to the gayness. If there was some crappy whiney breakdown in the song, I'm sure it could qualify as hardcore. I don't think I even have to give any examples because it's as plain as day: they're becoming a bunch of corporate money whores.

You realise the band probably didn't have much say in how the video turned out, don't you?

I agree though it was really poorly done, and the story line didn't fit at all.

The live shots were cool though.

dude666 said:
just ridiculous :lol:

zarok is the webführer? strange. he seemed to be a nice guy a few years ago.
the answer is the underlined part.
everything was cool a few years ago...
bodom changed, etc etc :erk:

Jesse- said:
And yes, the words popping up are like a word game like Manu SwordMaster said. You kinda always think that it will be "Are you dead yet", at least I did.

yeah same it was lik are... these your last steps like wtf, and the video made no sense with the song

xxxckbxxxalexi666x said:
why...just why...

that was the last straw that broke the camels back.
that tipped the ice berg.
(insert other metaphorical phrase here)

Ive finally lost my respect for The hatecrew

I liked the parts where they show the band... I didn't think it was that bad at all, really. its a fucking music video.

I mean, nothing will ever be as good as Dio's HOLY DIVER! We just have to accept that. you know?

xxxckbxxxalexi666x said:
why...just why...

that was the last straw that broke the camels back.
that tipped the ice berg.
(insert other metaphorical phrase here)

Ive finally lost my respect for The hatecrew

Shut up and read my other posts.