Are You Hip To The Scene?

There's a few bands from 'round here (Cambridge, Ontario)

Disgust - Death Metal, two vocalists. Pretty decent stuff.
http://www.disgustmusic.com

Beyond Death - Melodic Death an alrite band, however they just recently broke up. Their old guitarist is now in Woods of Ypres. Their on MA if you want to check them out as they took down their site.

Mayhem Inc. - Blackish Extreme Metal. I don't like them, many people do though. I dont think they are on the internet in any form.

and then if you get into Toronto (about an hour away) their's tons more bands like Archaeon, ADF, Woods of Ypres etc.

Warlord Of Death said:
Haha, lets say they are a huge influence, but our main influences are all the 80's thrash bands(German/Bay Area) and some of those badass aussie hordes. I'll try to not dissapoint :headbang:

Aye, then I'll have to hear. If/when you get something recorded, send some tracks my way. \m/

well... bands from my place:
Martyr
Quo Vadis
Gorguts
Ghoulunatics
Augury
Cryptopsy
Kataclysm
Anonymus

Décadent said:
Hahaha, you know Mitosis eh? Fuck it's a small world.
Haha yeah, when did you hear there stuff?

Unfortunately when they were playing I wasn't really into black metal, so I never bothered to see them, but I know a few of the guys from lans [/nerd]

I heard fuck all from them, but I never realy considered it black metal anyway... sounded like a raw punkish sorta thrash. I only know about them through Aaron, who's a mate of mine.

Well theres a lot of good black metal from the Bay Area such as Weakling, Leviathan, Xasthur (or is he from LA) and Ludicra, but Ludicra is the only one that actually does shows and sadly thier new album is pretty bad.

There is a little of everything in my state and my town (Indianapolis). From doom/stoner rock like Gates Of Slumber, Mantiss and Devil To Pay. To Death and Black
metal like Demiricous, Fog, Legion to good old rock n roll with a punk twist like The Slurs. The scene is a lot healthier than it has been in a while.