Are You Hip To The Scene?

Planetary Eulogy said:
There is no irony there. Despite accusations, I am far from pretentious. I write about what interests me in a style that interests me with no concern for how it is received (in other words, the opposite of pretension).

Would you please shut the fuck up already? Thx.

Planetary Eulogy said:
Would you stop being such a fucking Jew already? Thx.

I know what the deal is. Planetary Eulogy gets pwned by Jews (and everyone else) in real life so he comes here and vents his frustrations by starting shitty threads that are on par with rantings of inept philosophers (and certain women). Way to go, genius.

Naggamanteh said:
I know what the deal is. Planetary Eulogy gets pwned by Jews (and everyone else) in real life so he comes here and vents his frustrations by starting shitty threads that are on par with rantings of inept philosophers (and certain women). Way to go, genius.

Judy Gold raped you with her strap-on, didn't she?

Planetary Eulogy said:
Would you stop being such a fucking Jew already? Thx.

...because someone wanting you to shut the fuck up is predicated on them being a Jew and not due to the inanity and idiocy of your posts.

Okay back on topic: what was the topic?

I recently got hip to the scene.

It's a pop-punk, emo, hardcore scene, though, so I can't actually state any band names. ;)

Naggamanteh said:

i forgot about this... it made be fucking hXc lol again...

for those of you too lazy to read back through my awesome thread (it's worth it if just to watch GoD's modding skillz [nunchuck skillz, bowstaff skillz...] though)...

POST LINKS AND TALK ABOUT BANDS FROM WHERE YOU LIVE -ESPECIALLY SHITTY ONES THAT WE CAN LAUGH AT

and "scene" here can refer to city, county, state, or country if you live in some fucking uzbekistan kind of place...

Cythraul said:
Edit: I'd also like to add that Bloodhaven is in fact THE WORST METAL BAND IN PHOENIX. Not Motive, Bloodhaven.

WORD

we have a few good metal bands

Vehemence
JFAC
Red Tear Memory
Abigail Williams
Symmetry In Chaos
Selfless
Blessed Be Thy name
ETTS