Are you sex gods?

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Zeus, the God of Thunder. Charming and popular, you're every woman's dream lover.

IRoN said:
Come ooonnn!
Isn't there anyone here with poor bedroom performance?!
I feel soo lonely.
The one's with poor bedroom performance aren't likely to post and brag about it. So let's see, who hasn't posted yet? :lol:

Here's mine...

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Dionysus, the God of Ecstacy. Master of lust and pleasure, you're every woman's dream lover.

lmao, i almost died laughing with some of those questions/answers!

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your feminine charms and deep sensuality drive men crazy with desire. Hestia, the goddess of family and peace, is your inner deity and she guides your every move.

family and peace? yeah yeah.... :heh:

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your abundant sensuality and seductive style drive men crazy with desire. The Goddess Venus is your inner deity, and she guides your every move.
Unleash the sex goddess in you!

I suppose all the ladies who took this test are goddesses :p

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Eros, the God of Love. Master of romance, you're every woman's dream lover. To find out all the details of your new godliness, sign up with Emode.
Tho I think this is not true,anyone wanna test it? :lol:

Reactions: mourningstar
Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your deeply sensual nature and sexual confidence drive men crazy with desire. Persephone, goddess of the night, is your inner deity and she guides your every move.

My results:

"Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Dionysus, the God of Ecstacy. Master of lust and pleasure, you're every woman's dream lover. Ultima Ibanez Overlord is so great in bed. Forget all the other results that have been published, this is the one that makes sense"

It's pretty spot on, I think.

Reactions: mourningstar
Ultima Ibanez Overlord said:
My results:

"Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Dionysus, the God of Ecstacy. Master of lust and pleasure, you're mourningstar's dream lover. Ultima Ibanez Overlord is so great in bed. Forget all the other results that have been published, this is the one that makes sense"

It's pretty spot on, I think.

yes, now it is :D

Angelwitch said:
Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your feminine charms and deep sensuality drive men crazy with desire. Hestia, the goddess of family and peace, is your inner deity and she guides your every move.

:rolleyes: :eek: :D
I dunno if anybody has a diferent opinion, It's just a test anyway! :lol::D

I got that too. :saint:

Hearse said:
"Ohh my god, your a total wanker! On goddamn pathetic needledick who shouldn't never come out of his closet! Do world a big favor, Vanish!" ??!!?? :lol:

you forgot "to find out all the details about your total lack of any lovemaking skills, sign up with emode and have a chance to win an inflatable doll". :p

i ended up as dionysus, which at least is good because of the drinking lots of wine part. however, i find that the questions were dull, stereotypical, and sexist. at least the ones for the guys.

rahvin.

What? your theme-song WASN'T "I touch myself"? ;)

Hmm, seems like everyone's a god or a goddess here, so not that accurate test I assume. I was

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Dionysus, the God of Ecstacy. Master of lust and pleasure, you're every woman's dream lover.

I'm not going to sign up to anything for that...

"Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your natural sensuality, and a strong moral resolve drive men crazy with desire. Diana, the goddess of chastity and virginity, is your inner deity, and she guides your every move."

:oops:

:dopey:

Reactions: rahvin
Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Zeus, the God of Thunder. Charming and popular, you're every woman's dream lover.

...This can't be right. I demand a recount...

Anyone who takes the damn quiz is automatically a god or goddess. It should be called "Which God/Goddess Are You" instead. How misleading, tsk tsk :rolleyes:

Caelestia said:
Anyone who takes the damn quiz is automatically a god or goddess. It should be called "Which God/Goddess Are You" instead. How misleading, tsk tsk :rolleyes:

it could at least feature the chance for men to be goddesses and vice-versa. or the possibility to shapeshift into animals. or at least funnier names. :loco:

rahvin.