Are you sex gods?

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your deeply sensual nature and sexual confidence drive men crazy with desire. Persephone, goddess of the night, is your inner deity and she guides your every move. :D

Let's just hope, that it's true... ;)

Reactions: xenophobe
I agree.there should be one that said: you are vulcano,a horrible and limping god and can't get people to get laid with you.Throw yourself into a volcano and make the world a better place

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Zeus, the God of Thunder. Charming and popular, you're every woman's dream lover.

Well, I know what to do, but I wouldn't call myself Zeus because I don't quite have the looks (or drive) to get every woman into my bedroom. If they do happen to enter though, they'll leave satisfied. :D

Aggressor said:
Hmm...no Im not your stalker, sorry mate...

I just remembered your posts in previous threads like this one ;)
:lol: I'm not sure whether to thank you or shout at you. :p

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Vulcan, the God of Fire. Master of fiery passion, you're every woman's dream lover.

fiery, eh?

here's my profile :oops:

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your powerful nature and strong sensuality drive men crazy with desire. The Goddess Athena is your inner deity, and she guides your every move.

/witch Athena :guh:

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your feminine charms and deep sensuality drive men crazy with desire. Hestia, the goddess of family and peace, is your inner deity and she guides your every move. To learn more about your divine bedroom talents, sign up with Emode.