Argentina vs Brazil - America cup final

EagleFlyFree

crack you like an acorn
Feb 27, 2002
in a tree. that i have.
WHAT A FUCKING LOAD OF CRAP!!! haha how the fuck is this possible! we were going 2-1 and at the last fucking moment, the last 10 secs, they even out!! WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCK!!!!

and well, i gotta admit, Brazil was overall superior in penalties
except for maybe one or two players, Argentina can't kick straight to save their asses from a crew of sailors... sigh

one thing that REALLY got on my tits during the whole tournament... wtf is this new trend of using fouls and penalties as alternatives to playing a good match?? as soon as they're inside the larger area they sprawl all over all theatrically
that's not sport!

anyway... enjoy your cup assholes, we'll be back next time :p

wtf is this new trend of using fouls and penalties as alternatives to playing a good match??
Yeah... I noticed that about your team too... tsk tsk tsk...

Anyway, second place isn't bad at all, so CONGRATS!! :) :headbang:

ahem ahem

EagleFlyFree on the "What am i thinking on this pic" thread said:
yeah HA! there'll be nothing left to kick after we're done with them in the America cup :p
:D

Nah, i didn't see the game but aparently argentina got us well.... for some time! :devil:

but still, i agree, penalties are just good on final ties, not in fouls.

but still....

HA!

:loco:

I dont think he is american, but a brazilian living in US. He has a portuguese sig (A Policia Filha da Puta)

Btw, Argentineans, stop crying like babies just because you lost to Brasil´s B TEAM! Yes, B TEAM!! No Kaka, no Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Dida, etc!