Coheed VS Metal

uhh arch enemy and iron maiden and dimmu borgir aren't exactly brutal shows man, i wouldn't be surprised if this show was more brutal than that. you should check out more serious death metal shows like suffocation when it goes around where you live, or municipal waste and suicidal tendencies, then you'll see what a real brutal show is like.

also i don't get how people can punch someone at a concert, that just screams overreacting to me, i don't care what they're doing, at a metal show moshing and pushing is fine but when you attack someone on purpose then you're just being a dick. at the impaled show i was at these 2 guys literally got in a full on fist fight in the middle of the pit and it took like 4 guys to pull them off and it was majorly lame. worse case scenario push someone away really hard but don't fucking deck them, unless of course they purposefully punched or attacked you which almost no one does.

//7|=[]'//574|27[]//(_-70|=33|_|_[]|<34|-||_|(_-3//3|2|)
//7|=[]'//574|27[]//(_-70|=33|_|_[]|<34|-||_|(_-3//3|2|)

As well you should. :lol:

uhh arch enemy and iron maiden and dimmu borgir aren't exactly brutal shows man, i wouldn't be surprised if this show was more brutal than that.

I don't care, I know there's gonna be some people saying some dumb shit

Also, how the fuck would you know if they were brutal or not, were you there? No, so stfu :lol:

you should check out more serious death metal shows like suffocation when it goes around where you live, or municipal waste and suicidal tendencies, then you'll see what a real brutal show is like.

No, because to me those bands suck to me, I don't like them. Also, I know what deathmetal fags are like at shows, they have no regard for people who actually paid money to enjoy the show, they just get drunk and be fucking morons. There's a part of the metal show atmosphere that is meant to be rough and I like it, but some deathmetal fags push it past the boundary and ruin the show for everyone.

also i don't get how people can punch someone at a concert, that just screams overreacting to me, i don't care what they're doing, at a metal show moshing and pushing is fine but when you attack someone on purpose then you're just being a dick.

How the fuck would you know if it was overreacting, were you there? No, so stfu. I am fine with pushing, moshing and crowdsurfing. I don't mosh, because moshing is for total fags, I paid to see the band, not get all sweaty with other guys PRETEND fighting, seriously what kind of faggotry is that. I understand how some people get off on that but headbanging is just fine for me. I take my place on the gate, watch the bands and let everyone do whatever they want unless they go out of reason and I need to react violently in order to make them stop if they don't listen to my requests to stop in the first place.

at the impaled show i was at these 2 guys literally got in a full on fist fight in the middle of the pit and it took like 4 guys to pull them off and it was majorly lame.

Good for them, I DON'T FUCKING MOSH so I shouldn't be held up to the same standard, if I'm just standing there and I get shoved or kicked in the face by a crowdsurfer, then fine, but if the crowdsurfer goes OUT OF THEIR WAY to hurt me by being a dick, then I'm retaliating, no question. I can understand if I jumped into a pit and got hurt then being violent is wrong but hey, I don't expose myself to that situation. Look, I am reasonable and I don't need to justify my actions, I did what was neccessary. I know what a metal show is like, where the lines are and I take a lot, but if someone crossed the line then I'm not some pussy who will take that. I'm not advocating fist fights at shows, we're all there to have a good time but if someone won't listen to you and they are continuing to be dickheads then go for it. You paid good money to see it why let some drunken faggot ruin it for you. You're doing them a favour actually, maybe in the future they'll think twice next time they decide to be morons at a concert.

worse case scenario push someone away really hard but don't fucking deck them, unless of course they purposefully punched or attacked you which almost no one does.

\Well it's happened to me so I don't know what your tame American shows are like but they're pretty rowdy here in Canada.

Also, how the fuck would you know if they were brutal or not, were you there? No, so stfu :lol:

i've heard and seen all those bands live that you mentioned so i have an idea of how brutal they are, they're pretty pussy shit.

\Well it's happened to me so I don't know what your tame American shows are like but they're pretty rowdy here in Canada.

bay area thrash and death shows, tame, ok man whatever you say :lol:

i've heard and seen all those bands live that you mentioned so i have an idea of how brutal they are, they're pretty pussy shit.

You know there, that ONLY APPLIES IN YOUR AREA... unless you were at those shows then shut the fuck up :lol: Man you are just argumentative and ignorant :lol: It may have been 'pussy shit' there but that's not the case here.

Well it's happened to me so I don't know what your tame American shows are like but they're pretty rowdy here in Canada.

bay area thrash and death shows, tame, ok man whatever you say :lol:

Sounds like tame pussy shit to me if there's no fights... 'WOW OMG WE MOSH AND RUB SWEATY BODIES AGAINST ONE ANOTHER' that doesn't make it brutal.

The Bay Area thrash scene is pretty brutal. I can't imagine how the Canadian scene would be too much different than anywhere else in the States though. More French morons perhaps? :lol:

The Bay Area thrash scene is pretty brutal. I can't imagine how the Canadian scene would be too much different than anywhere else in the States though. More French morons perhaps? :lol:

More like gay area, bunch of dipshits getting wasted and dry humping eachother in the pit until they get bruises.

PROVE ME WRONG

may1.jpg

Many of the great and influential thrash bands seem to have come out the bay area. I think this speak enough for the fans.

I didn't even know who Coheed and Cambria were until I decided to give a listen. Holy shit they suck! :lol: (The two songs I listened to at least)

More like gay area, bunch of dipshits getting wasted and dry humping eachother in the pit until they get bruises.

the fact that you haven't been to many shows and think something like that about the bay area thrash seen makes it pretty obvious you haven't been into metal very long. don't worry, you'll grow into it and understand it in a while.

the fact that you haven't been to many shows and think something like that about the bay area thrash seen makes it pretty obvious you haven't been into metal very long. don't worry, you'll grow into it and understand it in a while.

Aren't you, like, 16, and highly annoying??? btw...it's scene, you moron.

Coheed sucks....I don't give a shit if their pits are brutal. Its a bunch of tone-deaf idiots flailing around like fairies because they used to get beat up in school, and now they've found their outlet.

:lol: Boring troll is boring. I thought you were here for a discussion but I know realize I've just been very badly trolled :lol: But ok, according to you, I haven't been to many concerts and I am a metal n00b! In fact I'm emo! Now please, gtfo and go jerk off to the COB bootlegs you hog to yourself you piece of shit. :lol:

Aren't you, like, 16, and highly annoying??? btw...it's scene, you moron.

Coheed sucks....I don't give a shit if their pits are brutal. Its a bunch of tone-deaf idiots flailing around like fairies because they used to get beat up in school, and now they've found their outlet.

Coheed does suck :lol:. I'll assume your post was meant to me, because it doesn't make sense that you quoted him but I will wait until I know for sure until I respond.

Alright moshing is for fags.

But don't diss bay area thrash :mad:

Moshing is for fags, and I didn't diss bay area thrash ffs, I sissed faggots who think they're cool for getting drunk, shirtless and rubbing all up agaisnt eachother ina pit instead of watching the band they paid money to see.

"OMFG I'M SO BR00TAL I GOT MY NOSE BROKED AT A CONCERT! THE PIT R00LZ!!"