Coheed VS Metal

God help me

Ok, this has beena round since Al Gore invented the tubes we call the interwebz but :lol: Since I'm bored and it made me LOL pretty good I'm making a thread about it!

Ok, first thing, WHY THE FUCK DID GOD NOT PROTECT THE OTHER GIRL?? Seriously, because she didn't say a fucking prayer she doesn't get any help? She's allowed to just be raped? Maybe instead of being a godamn pussy and praying for ZOMGJESUS the rape victim was thinking of a way to escape should this guy try anything, or preparing herself for the actual attack itself. Or maybe the other girl DID pray, but you know, God already took time from running the entire universe to intervene once that night, it would have been too much trouble to do it again 20 mins later. (Btw, I'd rather see God let a thousand girls get raped and have him step in stop the 30,000 children who die from starvation everyday or something, I think that would be more useful)

Seriously, this copypasta is sposed to show how God always protects you well WTF this story, if anything, proves the EXACT opposite.

Wow, God will protect the dumb party-hard slut in skanky clothing who ditches her drunk boyfriend at some random party and decides to walk home alone INSTEAD OF CALLING A FUCKING CAB and while on the way home in the dark she decides "Hey, I'm gonna cut through this alleyway, that seems like a good idea" but he won't protect some other girl who probably wasn't as big of a dumbass as this 'Mary' bitch. :rolleyes: It's ri-godamn-diculous!

And ow wow, she has the fucking balls to ask "OMG WHY DIDN'T HE RAEP MEEEZ?"... sounds to me like someone is a self-conscious attention whore. Maybe he just thought she was an ugly bitch and decided he'd rather try his luck getting another dumb bitch down the alley than stick his dick in that fugly beast. Seriously... "she had two men with her"... a more likely story is that the fucking rapist was DRUNK OFF HIS ASS, was seeing doubles, and when he looked at this hideous slut she resembled a man so much he thought it was a group of guys.

And the absolute lulz kicker is that, IF YOU DON'T REPOST THIS BULLSHIT YOU DON'T TRULY BELIEVE IN GOD!!

P.S. WHAT SMALL TOWNS HAVE 7/11's??? MY CITY IS 140,000 people and we don't even have one. :lol:

ain't helpin you after that. :heh:

:lol: Maybe the other girl should have shoved a bible into her ******, that may have protected her from the rape. :loco: I mean seems to me a more logical way than praying :lol: