Coheed VS Metal

@lordabortion: I know, but fuck, it took MANY DAYS for this thread to turn to this shit :lol: I expected it the first day so I'm pleased. Eneny242 is some 25-30 year old dude who "trades" bootlegs like fucking Pokemon cards and gets a hard on from it. He is also one of the better trolls of this board. He fucking trolled me good, kudos! *applauds*

I just think your whole concert experience was funny. I'd be terrified to be clawed at like that by a bunch of rabid fanboys/girls who want nothing more than to get covered in the bands sweat. :p Cradle of Filth was like that. I got attacked by a bunch of little kids who were rabid about getting close to Dani.

I just think your whole concert experience was funny. I'd be terrified to be clawed at like that by a bunch of rabid fanboys/girls who want nothing more than to get covered in the bands sweat. :p Cradle of Filth was like that. I got attacked by a bunch of little kids who were rabid about getting close to Dani.

Thats what you get for going to a cradle of filth show.

Thats what you get for going to a cradle of filth show.

Yeah it is. xP But, Cradle is a band I've always wanted to see live, and they came around. They put on a good fuckin show too, which surprised me. I'm sure it doesn't help that the 69 Eyes were there.

damn joe...i honestly would have never thought that they would hold such a br00tal show like that....least you got to punch a dude :lol:

@lordabortion: I know, but fuck, it took MANY DAYS for this thread to turn to this shit :lol: I expected it the first day so I'm pleased. Eneny242 is some 25-30 year old dude who "trades" bootlegs like fucking Pokemon cards and gets a hard on from it. He is also one of the better trolls of this board. He fucking trolled me good, kudos! *applauds*

@dilema (i think thats what your name was before you changed it, maybe you're someone else) yeah i spelled scene wrong that was pretty bad.

and at heartless, i'm actually 17 and if you'd check other boards that aren't populated with n00bs and morons i actually contribute to musical discussion, its just here theres so much stupid shit i just have to comment on a lot of it.

@dilema (i think thats what your name was before you changed it, maybe you're someone else) yeah i spelled scene wrong that was pretty bad.

and at heartless, i'm actually 17 and if you'd check other boards that aren't populated with n00bs and morons i actually contribute to musical discussion, its just here theres so much stupid shit i just have to comment on a lot of it.

you need to get laid.

damn joe...i honestly would have never thought that they would hold such a br00tal show like that....least you got to punch a dude :lol:

:lol: True.

:rolleyes: