Coheed VS Metal

Jesus Christ Joe! I wouldn't go as far as to deck a person at a concert but that must have been an insane crowd! :lol: I LOL'D at the fact you decked the chinese paradox guy (asian over 6 feet and 250, come on!) and headbutted a fool! :lol: As far as Coheed, I think their music is unbearable to the ear.

Jesus Christ Joe! I wouldn't go as far as to deck a person at a concert but that must have been an insane crowd! :lol: I LOL'D at the fact you decked the chinese paradox guy (asian over 6 feet and 250, come on!) and headbutted a fool! :lol: As far as Coheed, I think their music is unbearable to the ear.

:lol: Yeh he was an uncommon asian! Still had those asian style glasses though, if you know the type I mean.. although I'd bet good money they are broken now :lol: If they didn't break when they flew off his face and hit the ground, he/one of the bouncers prolly stepped on them before he got to them.

Besides there was so much more stories. I was protecting like 4 girls :lol: I was totally a hero that night (their words, not mine) I was pushing emofag away when they rushing the gate behind the girls, yelling at them (I have an insanely loud/scary voice)... I even almost slapped this one kid in the mouth cuz after the first band, he had wormed his way onto the gate and taken this one girl's spot... so I started yelling at his and he ignored me then I threatened him and he got all scared and nervous but he was smiling so I told him to stop smiling at I raised my hand like I was gonna hit him and he was all like "I'm not saying anything dude, just stop!" in a bitchy/scared voice :lol: Needless to say he gave up his spot and the girl got it back (although it was a bad thing cuz later in the show a crowdsurfer kicked her in the mouth and she was crying... :lol:)

^ thats probably why Joe was so fucking angry

:lol: I kinda like them, they're catchy. I didn't like them enough to see the live however, I just went for a friend.

I gotta say i don't mind a alot of C&C song like flavor house Atlanta they are a good alternative to metal.

:lol: Yeh he was an uncommon asian! Still had those asian style glasses though, if you know the type I mean.. although I'd bet good money they are broken now :lol: If they didn't break when they flew off his face and hit the ground, he/one of the bouncers prolly stepped on them before he got to them.

Besides there was so much more stories. I was protecting like 4 girls :lol: I was totally a hero that night (their words, not mine) I was pushing emofag away when they rushing the gate behind the girls, yelling at them (I have an insanely loud/scary voice)... I even almost slapped this one kid in the mouth cuz after the first band, he had wormed his way onto the gate and taken this one girl's spot... so I started yelling at his and he ignored me then I threatened him and he got all scared and nervous but he was smiling so I told him to stop smiling at I raised my hand like I was gonna hit him and he was all like "I'm not saying anything dude, just stop!" in a bitchy/scared voice :lol: Needless to say he gave up his spot and the girl got it back (although it was a bad thing cuz later in the show a crowdsurfer kicked her in the mouth and she was crying... :lol:)

:lol: I kinda like them, they're catchy. I didn't like them enough to see the live however, I just went for a friend.

i just couldnt help but stop and stare at all the damn laughing smileys!

At Machine Head the other night like right in the middle of the pit some dude did a deliberate trip on me cos he was to pussy to take a blow needless to say I was not amused

First ever time I have ever lost it in the pit after nearly getting trampled I got up and smacked the dude in the ribs after a few other blokes gave him a few belts as well I didn't hit him in the face cos of this I suppose they thought it was a bit of a dogs act as well

I just got Back From The bLack Crusade with Arch Enemy, Machine, and Trivium.
it was fucking great!!!!!!!!
But it was kinda sad during Machine Head because Rob told the crowd taht the bassist's daughter or father died today. (I couln;t hear him properly)

I just got Back From The bLack Crusade with Arch Enemy, Machine, and Trivium.
it was fucking great!!!!!!!!
But it was kinda sad during Machine Head because Rob told the crowd taht the bassist's daughter or father died today. (I couln;t hear him properly)

must have kicked ass. congrats :kickass:

but yeah that sure puts a downer on it hey.

i want to see how crazy a CC concert is. i keep missing out on them :erk: meh all the concerts i've been to have been pretty lame in the "moshing/fighting" scale. except maybe dimmu but even that wasnt to great. i just get to the gate and enjoy watching the people play i dont care about moshing or what not.

On November 28th Coheed will be at my venue. Follow that two days later with HIM and Bleeding Through. It'll be a helluva :lol::lol::lol::lol: week.

I've actually found this, that some metal gigs that you'd think would be violent in the extreme (machine head, slayer, Lamb of god) that I've been too contain death walling and insane mosh pits (especially at festivals) but them I'd rather fancy my chances of survivial in those (I'm not a particularly beefey guy) than in either of the two lamest concerts I've been dragged too, Evanescence and HIM (gf's with lame tastes in music). Fangirls/fanboys clawing each other's eyes out to get those extra three inches closer to their idols and "saviours" are fucking mental !! There is something honest about a mosh pit, when the song ends you pick people up off the floor, appologise to the guy you accidentally twated in the face and have a laugh, fangirls/boys will fucking tear you to shreds if they get half a chance. I saw people trying to get Amy Lee's autograph after the end of the show and the bouncers had far more trouble with those girls than at any fight breaking out at a Machine Head concert I've seen. It's not even as if you can fight back when it's a little girl that's trying to attack you.

I've actually found this, that some metal gigs that you'd think would be violent in the extreme (machine head, slayer, Lamb of god) that I've been too contain death walling and insane mosh pits (especially at festivals) but them I'd rather fancy my chances of survivial in those (I'm not a particularly beefey guy) than in either of the two lamest concerts I've been dragged too, Evanescence and HIM (gf's with lame tastes in music). Fangirls/fanboys clawing each other's eyes out to get those extra three inches closer to their idols and "saviours" are fucking mental !! There is something honest about a mosh pit, when the song ends you pick people up off the floor, appologise to the guy you accidentally twated in the face and have a laugh, fangirls/boys will fucking tear you to shreds if they get half a chance. I saw people trying to get Amy Lee's autograph after the end of the show and the bouncers had far more trouble with those girls than at any fight breaking out at a Machine Head concert I've seen. It's not even as if you can fight back when it's a little girl that's trying to attack you.

:lol::lol::lol: Exactly... and dude, you've been dragged to an Evanescence concert too? :erk: I had to go to one last January and well, long story short I ended up punching out this girl, very badly :lol: BUT IN MY DEFENSE I THOUGHT IT WAS A GUY. Dark + Long Dreds = HARD TO TELL... I guess that girl will thing twice before attacking someone's g/f in the future :lol:

But yeh, I've NEVER really had a problem at metal shows, never had to get violent (unless it was towards and asshole or a drunk)... it's these other kinds of concerts that honestly made me worry :lol: These kids go nuts and cause real bodily harm as you said, trying to get closer to their idols.

Yeah I was dragged to one :erk:, ergh, and

I had to go to one last January and well, long story short I ended up punching out this girl, very badly :lol: BUT IN MY DEFENSE I THOUGHT IT WAS A GUY. Dark + Long Dreds = HARD TO TELL...

:lol::lol:HAHAHA!!

Fair enough if you were acting in defence of a girl you were with there but still, that's pretty harsh :lol:

I've never had a problem at metal show's either, I get by in mosh pits fine because of the atmosphere is pretty cool, I once went down in a Devildriver pit and if no one had pulled me up I would have had my arse seriously trampeled (they were going for a pretty big circle pit, it pretty much encompased the whole freaking tent !!) I'd rather go down in a mosh pit any day than get between someone like Amy Lee and an army of fangirls

scene kids are scary.
:lol: Well honestly they were easy to yell at and they got scared and stopped fucking around, I mean the ones who didn't and got smart mouthed you just had to threaten and they kinda just shut up, but honestly there are SO MANY of them that you can't fight with them all, and God help me I tried. :lol:

:lol::lol:HAHAHA!!

Fair enough if you were acting in defence of a girl you were with there but still, that's pretty harsh :lol:

:lol: Well if I had known it was a girl I wouldn't have thrown three full force punches at her head, but I still would have done something, most likely a shove though :p but because I thought it was a man I fucked them up :lol: