Coheed VS Metal

In responce to moshing, I don't do it often, only sometimes. Its not about showing off how bad you were hurt as a badge of honor. Its just fun, and unless you actually jump in and give it a try, you can't say otherwise. Its lame and dumb to mosh at a show and have fun but its perfectly acceptable to be an Olympic Wrestler? If it annoys you don't stand near the mosh, or don't go to metal shows, and listen to some country folk. If people are pushing for your spot, push back, don't just complain about it or throw some punches around, you push back. If there is a 110lb girl standing anywhere near a pit, its her fault for not thinking shes going to be hit.

Moshing is what happens at metal shows, like it or not. I usually don't mosh, I think I've tried it maybe 4 times because I end up getting hurt and wussing out :p. But its still fun hurt or not. When you get kicked in the head from a crowd surfer, its annoying yeah, but it lasts no more than 5 seconds, and it happens maybe 10 times during a band's set. Its not that big of a deal, stop being babies. If someone who weighs over 230lbs and has very hard boots, than yeah that guy is a cunt, but for the most part, get over it.

so in short.
People do it because its fun, and while moshing you ARE enjoying the show and listening to the band and watching them. Its the same thing as seeing people dancing really. Also if someone falls or does get hurt everyone in the pot stops to help them on their feet, and I have never seen a serious injury as a result of moshing.

^I agree with you 100%, but its not metal moshers I dislike...it's the hardcore kids who actually are trying to hurt others, that piss me off....and I usually make that known by throwing in a quick kidney shot.

^I agree with you 100%, but its not metal moshers I dislike...it's the hardcore kids who actually are trying to hurt others, that piss me off....and I usually make that known by throwing in a quick kidney shot.

Remember this guy :p
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=2cJrObr-WTA[/ame]

In responce to moshing, I don't do it often, only sometimes. Its not about showing off how bad you were hurt as a badge of honor. Its just fun, and unless you actually jump in and give it a try, you can't say otherwise. Its lame and dumb to mosh at a show and have fun but its perfectly acceptable to be an Olympic Wrestler?

Have tried it, many times. I've crowdsurfer THE PROPER WAY too, that means I stayed still and didn't flail about like a fucking cunt and kick people in the face. Moshing is fun kind of, but it's not MY thing, I'd rather watch the band, but not everyone is on the gate so I can understand moshing. There's a difference between moshing and being a faggot, common sense is needed, just cuz it's a metal show doesn't mean you can be fucking morons.

If it annoys you don't stand near the mosh, or don't go to metal shows, and listen to some country folk. If people are pushing for your spot, push back, don't just complain about it or throw some punches around, you push back. If there is a 110lb girl standing anywhere near a pit, its her fault for not thinking shes going to be hit.

Moshing doesn't annoy me, at all, I can handle that, people pushing for my spot, no problem, part of the show, all this shit is part of the show and I love it. I throw punches when someone goes BEYOND the point of reason, is causing harm to me and people around me and cannot be talked to. I'm not an asshole, but I don't take shit. I will react the same way in a concert as I would on the street to a moron which is he gets punched the fuck out if he won't listen. As for the girl thing, I don't think it's wise for a girl ALONE to be near the pit and if she chooses to be then she is at risk but guys who don't take into account that she is 110lbs and just treat her the same way they would a 200lb guy are balless faggot. Their reasoning is "OMGSHE'SNEAR THEPITI'Mtr00METALSOIWILLPUSHHER" and that is fucked. At shows I ALWAYS try to protect the girls around me and I expect the same. If some asshole is aggressively pushing past or up against a small girl, I have no problem pushing him the fuck back and tell him to fuck off.

Moshing is what happens at metal shows, like it or not. I usually don't mosh, I think I've tried it maybe 4 times because I end up getting hurt and wussing out :p. But its still fun hurt or not. When you get kicked in the head from a crowd surfer, its annoying yeah, but it lasts no more than 5 seconds, and it happens maybe 10 times during a band's set. Its not that big of a deal, stop being babies. If someone who weighs over 230lbs and has very hard boots, than yeah that guy is a cunt, but for the most part, get over it.

Dude, sometimes crowdsurfing can ruin a show. I think it should be banned really. It's fun but people don't do it right and therefore people get REALLY hurt. If you're at the front, crowdsurfers can come at you 5 times a minute, and they can REALLY fuck up your shit. I mean I deal with it cuz it's part of the show and I don't care for myself but other smaller people can't cope and it's not really fair that drunken knobgobblers get to ruin the fun for everyone. It doesn't last only 5 seconds, ever have a heavy asshole land on your head and become stationary? Or or get caught on your hair/the gate? It's shitty sometimes. It's not about being a baby man, grow the fuck up. If people are such babies then please lay down and let my fucking jump on your head and kick you in the face. Let me see you GET OVER IT. :rolleyes: :lol:

I have never seen a serious injury as a result of moshing.
Me either for the most part, I really have no beef with moshing I jsut think it's stupid. Crowdsurfing is the shit that sucks.

Exactly, people who cross the line get fucked up, end of story.

:lol: Fuck you, I HATE watching hardcore dancing, I honestly think it's fucking gayer than same sex anal relations... seriously :lol: OMFG that guy needs to kill himself. :erk::erk::erk: OMFG :lol:

^ He's the kind of guy I would stab if I saw him :lol:

+1

HOLY HELL :lol: it looks like he wore that patch of ground out...and may be a chronic windmiller...:lol:

oh..and matt heafy girl pants FTL

It'll be funny if he wears our his shoulder sockets :lol:

I don't think it's wise for a girl ALONE to be near the pit and if she chooses to be then she is at risk but guys who don't take into account that she is 110lbs and just treat her the same way they would a 200lb guy are balless faggot. Their reasoning is "OMGSHE'SNEAR THEPITI'Mtr00METALSOIWILLPUSHHER" and that is fucked. At shows I ALWAYS try to protect the girls around me and I expect the same. If some asshole is aggressively pushing past or up against a small girl, I have no problem pushing him the fuck back and tell him to fuck off.

I disagree with this. If you're not big/strong enough to handle yourself up front, dont fucking be down there. There is nothign I hate more than the big tough-guy boyfriend pushing everyone away from his 5'1", 90 lbs girlfriend because her cunt-ass wanted to be up front. Fuck that. Get the fuck out if you cant handle your shit. You wouldn't join the running of the bulls if you're a fat fuck and out of shape, so don't go near the pit if you're built like a toothpick.

I disagree with this. If you're not big/strong enough to handle yourself up front, dont fucking be down there. There is nothign I hate more than the big tough-guy boyfriend pushing everyone away from his 5'1", 90 lbs girlfriend because her cunt-ass wanted to be up front. Fuck that. Get the fuck out if you cant handle your shit. You wouldn't join the running of the bulls if you're a fat fuck and out of shape, so don't go near the pit if you're built like a toothpick.

:lol: No dude, they paid they deserve to be there, granted he shouldn't be pushing people back over nothing, but I go to the front at EVERY show, and I protect the girls I'm with, I put my arms around them and take all the hits. Being up front means it's gonna be rowdy, but still, it's a girl and you need to take it into account.

:lol: No dude, they paid they deserve to be there, granted he shouldn't be pushing people back over nothing, but I go to the front at EVERY show, and I protect the girls I'm with, I put my arms around them and take all the hits. Being up front means it's gonna be rowdy, but still, it's a girl and you need to take it into account.

Yeah...they paid to be there, and if they cant roll with the punches, they can move off to the side and enjoy the show from there. However, I have the utmost respect (and I find it amazingly attractive) when a chick can actually hold their own up front.

:lol: I am just a traditional guy I guess, I protect girls and I can't stand to see them hurt from morons. Yes it's a metal show, and yes they can sit at the side and not get hurt, but wtf, they paid too. I'm not saying because they're female the should be left alone and thre should be a barrier around them I'm just saying sometimes you have to take into account they are girls and go less rough on them :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not throwing punches at chicks who are up front at a show, but I just think that its quite self-centered to expect people to avoid you just because you're not strong enough to handle your shit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not throwing punches at chicks who are up front at a show, but I just think that its quite self-centered to expect people to avoid you just because you're not strong enough to handle your shit.

No, no, I agree. Girls at the front ALONE better expect to be shoved, squished, maybe even banged up a bit but :lol: don't go overboard is all I'm saying :p