Arr everyone.

Ravenhair

Pees on dumpsters LAWL
May 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Hello my friends, I am new here, perhaps I will post more than this once, perhaps not. :)

Feel free to ask me many questions or not! I am another frequent metal-rules poster, but it is getting boring over there. Certain elements over there contribute to the death of fun, and fuck that! HAr!

Bands? Love Dragonforce, Falconer, Running Wild, Maiden > Priest, Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Within Temptation, In Flames, Arch Enemy, starting to like this upstart young band out of Asheville NC called Sanctity (saw them with Dragonforce in C-Town, they KICKED ASS!!!!), Exodus, and a bunch of others of course, but what's the point?

I also love Rolling Rock. It makes me spend a lot of my cash! :kickass:

Oh, and Pirates > Ninjas.

Ravenhair said:
Hello my friends, I am new here, perhaps I will post more than this once, perhaps not. :)

Feel free to ask me many questions or not! I am another frequent metal-rules poster, but it is getting boring over there. Certain elements over there contribute to the death of fun, and fuck that! HAr!

Bands? Love Dragonforce, Falconer, Running Wild, Maiden > Priest, Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Within Temptation, In Flames, Arch Enemy, starting to like this upstart young band out of Asheville NC called Sanctity (saw them with Dragonforce in C-Town, they KICKED ASS!!!!), Exodus, and a bunch of others of course, but what's the point?

Maiden>Priest... good job.

Ravenhair said:

Dragonforce, Falconer, Running Wild, Maiden > Priest, Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Within Temptation, In Flames, Arch Enemy, starting to like this upstart young band out of Asheville NC called Sanctity (saw them with Dragonforce in C-Town, they KICKED ASS!!!!), Exodus, and a bunch of others of course, but what's the point?

:headbang: Welcome to the forum HAR-HAR-HAR