Array of Mics for sale

NSGUITAR

Oct 26, 2009
I have the following for sale for quite cheap. Gotta get rid of them, I'm moving soon.

Audix i5 (x2)

Audix d6

Shure Beta 57 (amazing on snare)

Shure sm57 (x2)

Shure sm58 (x2)

MXL

PM me if interested!

Got lots of PMS. D6 is sold, one of the 57s and 58s are sold. Mxl possibly sold!

MIGHT I ADD:

I'm selling all these mics for under 100$ each!!

My mic was supposed to be shipped the 5th of July, the postmark said it was shipped the 10th when I received it. I am still waiting for the windscreens for the mic, which could have easily been put in the same box as the mic. It was sent in a seperate shipment apparently and I am still waiting for them.

@ avrinder :

We do have 45 day's to dipute the transaction through paypal. This is something we may have to do until my windscreens show up and you get some tracking information.

I've been in contact with NS via text message since this thread was started. He has responded in a timely manner through various conversations. He mentioned shipping tonight if he can get around to it and seems like a legit dude so far.

This thread is only about 2 weeks old, PM him and get his phone number so you can contact him that way if you feel it will expedite the situation.

I did call him on the phone, got the "It's shipping today" thing, then it shipped 5 days later. When you sell on a forum or anywhere, you need to take care of your customers. No excuse for not having tracking numbers or giving timely responces.

Sorry for the confusion guys. I've literally been in the hospital the past 6 days recovering from a surgery. I'm not jipping anybody.

And FUCK OFF Jeff. I hate that you think you need to vocalize everything. You don't know shit about me.

I've been in contact with NS via text message since this thread was started. He has responded in a timely manner through various conversations.

NSGUITAR said:
Sorry for the confusion guys. I've literally been in the hospital the past 6 days recovering from a surgery

Yeah, ok. Just tell me where the windscreens are.

Nick is selling to multiple buyers and had the hospital thing. If I were him, I would have waited to get money from everyone before even going to the P.O. to ship everything. No way of knowing if that's the route he took but it doesn't really matter. He's a guy with his own life and priorities, not a business. When you buy from forums and even sometimes from eBay, this is expected. At least he has been present on FB, here, and over the phone (my last "seller" here has yet to answer any calls or PM's. In comparison, Nick is THE SHIT!).

If the rod up your butt has a rod up it's butt, getting angry isn't gonna help. We've all forgotten cables, stands, etc in sessions or shows and this is no different. At least you got your mics already, plus no one could do anything with JUST windscreens. You'll get them, relax dude

He had time to post here, but not to answer my PM? I paid him on the 29th of June, received the microphone on the 12th of July and still have not received the windscreens, which would have easily fit in the same box as the microphone. Bottom line is this, if you cannot take care of people you are selling to, then don't sell shit.

He's been PM'ing Sloan since the original post went up, but was in the hospital for 6 days? I call bullshit and so do a lot of others. Look, I don't give a rat's ass what is happening to him, I just want the stuff I paid for. If I don't get it, I file a claim with pay pal, they are much more persuasive than I.

if your that upset, return the mics and ask ns for a refund.

+1

We're all human and make mistakes. You'll still get what you paid and in a week. When you have everything, NONE of this will matter. So why is it such a bid deal? :rolleyes:

Simply put, NSGUITAR has been good to deal with on my end. We're really just arguing unimportant opinions here. Agree to disagree. I'm done here, I don't care honestly.

Sorry to everyone for this confusion. Got a doctors report and all if you need me to scan it.. All shipments completed in about 2 hours from now!!