Array of Mics for sale

Everything has been shipped out guys. Once again, my apologies for the tardyness. In the hospital once and had two mics that were shipped out shipped back to me because of fed ex being fools and me not making 10000% sure they didn't misspell 1 word..

doesn't canada use zip codes?

i've shipped shit before with the city spelled wrong, but as long as its close and the zip is correct, it shouldn't matter

ok, NS texted me a while back, apparently he shipped some mics via fedex at an office max and they have sent them back. they did not give him a reason why, but he is going to ship them at a different place this time...

Sloan, did you ever get your mic next day aired to you?

Sorry to hear that Sloan. I am escalating my case for a full refund today, I offered to accept a partial refund for the windscreens I never got, but it's been 3 days and no refund.

I escalated mine to a claim the first day and even responded to his text about shipping overnight to let him know that it is filed with paypal and he still hasn't responded to paypal or me. Kinda strange.

I have just requested a full refund from him. I would rather save and get a brand new one than deal with this guy anymore.

He sent me a text the other day stating that he has a tracking number, but i've yet to receive a number after two requests via text since then. Also, still no response to my paypal claim.

This is none of my business but I believe NSguitar is a pathological liar. He should seek some help, seriously.

He did finally refund me partially for the windscreens that he never shipped or claims came back to him, whatever. Still took like 4 days to have him send me $25.00.

Bottom line, buyer beware.

Why hasnt he offered some off his SSL gear? Way better spread and thus moar money

I tested the SM7 I bought using the built in pre's of my echo layla. The signal came through. I know the SM7's need quite a bit of boost to work and that's the extent of the testing I did with it. I have my great river for tracking, I will try it in that but I think the mic functionally is ok.

avrinder said:
low and behold, my d6 doesn't work properly. not sure if it was damaged in transit, or what.

Sorry to hear that man, my advice is to open a pay pal dispute right away.